263lbs to 142lbs (pics)

Options

Replies

• mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!!! You did a awesome job and you should be proud of yourself!!!!! Thank you for the motivation!!!!!!!!!
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    I love ya Mary. Watching you log in every day has been inspiring! Working your *kitten* of and pushing thru injuries and emotionally tough times, always acknowledging the importance of staying on track and remaining focused no matter what.

It's been a pleasure being your fatty friend, although I can hardly call you a fitter fatty anymore. You've surpassed your goal and still manage to lose weight by just remaining dilligent about a healthy lifestyle.

I can't wait to meet you in goal-ville.
    Way to freaking go.
  • ambrosia8
    ambrosia8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you are an amazing woman!
  • candicole007
    candicole007 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration to all of us you are!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo... the incredible shrinking woman! Congratulations on an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G achievement! I'm sure you are now reaping the rewards and feel so much healthier. I really admire the peeps on this site with incredibly large targets who have done it the hard way. I thought my target of 65lbs was a mountain to climb - I guess it is but seeing all the fabulous weight losses people are achieving makes it seem a much more reachable goal. Thank you so much for sharing your pics ;D
  • Aniram74
    Options
    WOW! AMAZING and total INSPIRATION! Thank you.. :)
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    You look amazing…congratulation on your success!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Wow lady, what a difference, proof that good old fashioned diet and exercise works EVERY time. Enjoy your new body!!
  • tikkamasala
    tikkamasala Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely fantastic! congratulations!! You are definitely an inspiration to others!
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats...very inspiring!!
  • Bluejay789
    Bluejay789 Posts: 176
    Options
    You look awesome! What a transformation. You are inspiration to us all! Congrats... claire
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    That's incredible! Very inspiring. Great job! :)
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! Wtg!!
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    wow what a change! Great work! Your where I am looking to be, great job!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    wow! fantastic!!! what an amazing journey you have undertaken!!
  • rjvt006
    rjvt006 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Dang you look good girl
  • SDV219
    SDV219 Posts: 106
    Options
    Hot Daaaaammmn girl!! You look fantastic!! I can't wait to be able to make something just like this!! You are an inspiration to many I'm sure!! Keep up all great things you are doing!!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I still have a ways to go to reach my goal.... and this is just so inspiring! Thank you for sharing and showing me it is possible to do :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!