Replies

• laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!! Congrats to you!
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your tremendous accomplishment. Love your collage idea on the fridge and you look amazing!
  • IOWAlapbanderette
    IOWAlapbanderette Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! thank you for posting your pictures..some day I will!!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    OMG!!! This is amazing...How long did it take you??? Thank you for posting this..what a great story..Keep Up the good work
    2009-10Oct-29.jpg

I am sharing this for a few reasons. To remind myself that I can over come anything and to remind myself how far I have come. I'm also sharing this to possibly encourage and inspire anyone who is struggling with weight loss. I've decide to print this college and put it on the refrigerator to help remind me to chose good healthy foods when I eat, to encourage me to get on the elliptical on those days when I just don't want to. This weight loss journey has been one of the most difficult things I have ever done. It was not easy and it took an unbelievable amount of work. I have people ask me all the time how did you do it. It was the hard way the way doctors have always said. Exercise and eat right. MFP has helped me and I tell everyone who wants to lose weight to join MFP. You have to count calories to lose weight. Calories in and calories burned it's the only way to do. Thanks you MFP!
  • lovewish
    lovewish Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! My inspiration for the day! You Rock! Thanks
  • Tonyajangel
    Options
    You look so amazing!! This is such an inspiration for me:-)
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, what a transformation! You've done a great job in losing 121 lbs and have every reason to be proud & happy! You look fabulous!!!! You are an inspiration to all of us! Congrats to you!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • grneyez2823
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me. All of us have our own reasons, motivations to lose weight. but seeing your collage makes it a reality that it can be done. Thank You for sharing.:drinker:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    amazing amazing amazing! congratulations and thanks for letting us see that anything can be accomplished with the right amount of hard work and dedication!!!
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats!!! You are an inspiration!!!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational! I have similar weight goals, so this is a major motivator for me! Thanks so much for sharing! Congratulations on your success. All that hard work paid off. You look incredible, younger, healthier, vibrant! WOO!
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations on a job well done!
  • twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I love seeing those that are able to do it and that you are inspiring me to DO THIS! I CAN DO THIS!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thanks for sharing your photos. Truly inspiring!!!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I've decide to print this college and put it on the refrigerator to help remind me to chose good healthy foods when I eat, to encourage me to get on the elliptical on those days when I just don't want to. This weight loss journey has been one of the most difficult things I have ever done. It was not easy and it took an unbelievable amount of work. I have people ask me all the time how did you do it. It was the hard way the way doctors have always said. Exercise and eat right. MFP has helped me and I tell everyone who wants to lose weight to join MFP. You have to count calories to lose weight. Calories in and calories burned it's the only way to do. Thanks you MFP!

You and I could almost be the same person :) I did the exact same thing with my photos and a collage. I started at 265 and am right now at 148 and people ask me the same thing and get the same answer (and seem surprised when I don't tell them "I took a magic pill and here's where you can get it") ;o)
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Stay focused on the goal and set small goals 10lbs, then 20lbs then 30lbs at least I found it easier to set small goals each time I made it to a goal it was a success. Best of luck!

And thank you for sharing one of your secrets for success!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWW!!! What an inspiration you are!! Congrats to you! YOU FREAKIN ROCK!!!!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! & such persistence - I've only been losing weight for 4 weeks and from time to time already feel like it's been a lifetime so it's inspiring to see someone whose stuck with the journey for over a year and the incredible results they've achieved because of it. Well Done!
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow what an incredible transformation. Well done
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! :-)
    The pictures are so inspiring :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!