What's the most dangerous food for you to have around?

Options
For me, it is kettle cooked potato chips, any brand, any flavor. If they are in the house, I'll polish off the whole bag. I won't be satisfied with a "serving". So the solution is to just not buy them for now.

How about you?

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Fig Newtons.
    I can ignore almost anything else.
  • JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    Miss Vickie's Lime and Black Pepper Kettle Chips. Chips are the devil. I'm not very good around Salty Pepper Somersaults either :(
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Pretzels, esp. pretzel rods!
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I just can't say no to pizza or stop at 2-3 slices.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Not food, but soda. If we have it in the house..my whole family and I want it with every meal.
  • SLE0803
    SLE0803 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Brownies. Or pizza.
  • r_drie
    r_drie Posts: 19
    Options
    Anything with chocolate in it. Lately it's been a bag of chocolate chips that call to me during the night when I get up with one of my boys. I actually had to ask my husband to hide them so I don't eat a handful a night.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Oreo cookies, brownies, ice cream...any of these make me go crazy! It's so hard to resist.
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Ice cream! Particularly Ben & Jerrys. I can eat the whole pint in like 20min. and it doesn't fill me up or anything. I cannot have icecream in the house. Even the skinny cows, because I am never satisfied with just 1!
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    i've just found out mine is blueberries... it's mostly healthy but i got a pack at walmart and ate all 4 servings before i even knew i had opened it >.< still, it's not too bad, but i actually made myself sick by eatting so many.
  • rose_mortem
    rose_mortem Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    bean burritos!!!! and soft pretzels, but only if they're covered with cinnamon sugar, lol
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Bridge Mix, I will (and have) ate the WHOLE bag. I can't have it in the house lol
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I would rather have a bag of chips and a bowl of dip than any meal out there. Can't have it!! I used to really have an ice cream addiction but I can make do with Skinny Cows and the Snickers mini bars, and I'm okay. Way better than the big bowl I used to have!
  • nickscutie
    nickscutie Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Newman's Own Chocolate Peanut Butter sandwich cookies.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    bread, pasta, potatoes, rice, and fruit! i know fruit is good for you, but i can eat like 13 apples at once if i wanted! and I WANT!!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Oreos, hands down.

and original Doritos.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Doritos. Cannot stop once I start.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    cookies...have to have husband hide them if he wants them in the house
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to go with pizza and soda as well. However, I have been doing pretty well with not consuming nor opening the bottle of soda I have in the house! I'm not much for sweets but Nutella is pretty difficult for me to resist but I've worked up to only having a teaspoon a month! Progress. :)
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    for me, well snack foods like chips potato or tortilla style, ice cream (but not so much on fruit flavors), brie cheese, wine ( l love drinking wine) and well, left over over's from a super good meal prepared the day before. crap my cuboards and fridge might as well stay empty!!!