What's the most dangerous food for you to have around?

Replies

• poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Bacon. Ohhhh my god I love bacon. I won't buy it, but my fiance does. As long as it stays in the freezer, I'm ok, because I can't be bothered to defrost it, but once it's in the fridge I have issues resisting. Tortilla chips are also pretty dangerous for me haha
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Cheesy snacks like cheetos, harvest cheddar sunchips, cheezits, etc. and pretty much any desserts! Man, do I love my carbs haha
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Heath Bar Ice Cream. I could (& sometimes have) eat the whole container in one sitting.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    brownies
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Cookies, cupcakes, ice cream, anything in a big container, I will eat it all until it is gone if it is in my home.
  • NUTELLA!!!!!
  • I used to have a HUGE problem with chocolatey chewy bars of any kind - Like fiber bars, protein bars, cereal bars, etc. However, I am proud to say that I just allowed myself a box of Fiber One 90 calories bars and ate one at a time over a period of a week. Yay me! haha

I have also had issues with crunchy salty snacks. I've been doing better but still find that I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and eat some before I'm even really awake. Luckily, it's not been to the extent of polishing off more than a serving.
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    ice cream of any flavor and trail mix!!! I can't eat just 2 Tbsp!!
  • Can't not stay away from French stick bat ton with butter al the way and to top it off some salt and vinegar crisps...it's like crack cocaine for me.......whoops!
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Like the OP said, any brand any flavor Kettle chips and some buffalo dip. Omgggg I can't stop myself!
  • Nuts.
    Nut butters, granola, peanut butter! Cashew butter! Almond butter! Trail mix! Mixed nuts, glazed nuts, salted, roasted, peppered...

i.e. The highest calorie food on the planet.
  • wysmom2000
    wysmom2000 Posts: 101 Member
    Nuts...any kind. I could eat 1000 calories of nuts before I even realize it. They are too easy to munch on while reading or working on the computer.
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Bread for sure!!! I will eat bread before I eat anything. Some days I would eat only bread all day.
  • Cake, cookies, icecream, candy bars anything sweet
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    NUTELLA!!!!!

omg nutella....

i used to eat a whole tub with a spoon like ice cream....basically a million calories =(
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    cheese, any cheese, strong cheddar, blue cheese, dutch cheese, I can hear it all calling to me from the fridge!
  • mainly chips...i love the crunchy and salty. doughnuts are a major weakness but i prefer them warm so rarely ever have them around....right after krispy kreme opened up about twenty minutes away i went through the drive thru because the hot doughnut sign was lit up. I ordered two glazed and after pulling away i realized they had given the wrong doughnuts and i dont eat anything but glazed. Went back and they apologized and gave me a dozen glazed for their mistake. I seriously thought about telling them no thanks, but took them. ate the whole dozen on the way home. I was sick the whole night and told my boyfriend that I had no idea why my stomach was hurting! I am horrible!
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Cake or any sort of cake-like substance. Mom made some zucchini bread last week from my recipe, which is killer by the way, and I ended up with 4 pieces of it. I had one a day and fit it into my calories but it was rough.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    I'm in the crunchy, salty camp - especially John Wm. Macy's cheese sticks, mixed nuts, sourdough hard pretzels, Gardetto's original snack mix and spelt sesame sticks.
  • Even though I get a lot of advice from this GREAT source, I usually don't reply or post anything, however this hits home for me. Kettle Chips at midnight is enemy number one for also, followed by a close second to, Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies and Strawberry milkshake Oreos . Well at least I know I'm not alone.