What's the most dangerous food for you to have around?

Options

Replies

• susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I've been at this now for months. Potato chips? I can have just one. Pizza? I can just have a slice. Tortilla chips at a Mexican restaurant? I can have a serving. Chocolate? I can have a bit. Bridge Mix? I can have a few pieces. Peanut butter? I'm not leaving the jar until it's done! I can't even get the peanut butter from the jar to a cracker or piece of bread! Just put it in my mouth please! Goober is the best, then smooth, then I don't care! Even in lieu of peanut butter I have learned to love tahini for when I make my own hummus. Got so bad that now I have to make my hummus without it!!!! My husband has instructions that on my death bed he is to feed me nothing but Goober peanut butter - strawberry or grape. His choice!

My name is Susan and I am a peanut butterholic.
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Cookies! Any kind...I want them all!
  • susanswan
    Options
    Nuts.
    Nut butters, granola, peanut butter! Cashew butter! Almond butter! Trail mix! Mixed nuts, glazed nuts, salted, roasted, peppered...

i.e. The highest calorie food on the planet.

Ha! Ha! Ha! You're my soulmate! Ha! Ha! Ha! You forgot chocolate covered and brittles, though!
  • susanswan
    Options
    mainly chips...i love the crunchy and salty. doughnuts are a major weakness but i prefer them warm so rarely ever have them around....right after krispy kreme opened up about twenty minutes away i went through the drive thru because the hot doughnut sign was lit up. I ordered two glazed and after pulling away i realized they had given the wrong doughnuts and i dont eat anything but glazed. Went back and they apologized and gave me a dozen glazed for their mistake. I seriously thought about telling them no thanks, but took them. ate the whole dozen on the way home. I was sick the whole night and told my boyfriend that I had no idea why my stomach was hurting! I am horrible!

Once on the way to somewhere we picked up a dozen warm Krispy Kremes (are there any other kind??) And as the box filled and we were tallying them up I told the gal "and I'll have one of whatever is just off of the conveyor belt and a glove please!" "A glove?", she asked. "Yes please! I don't want to get the glaze all over my fingers!" So I barely waited til we left the building, put on the glove, pulled out the donut, and shoved it in my mouth as my husband laughed at me! Said he never saw anything like it. I'm sure that was the first of many for him!
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Its a tie between Reeses PB Cups and Doritos. Zero self control for either.
  • afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    FRENCH FRIES AND CHEESEBURGERS
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Many of these affect me, however pasta is my crack/cocaine
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Almost anything sweet but I have a harder time resisting chocolate!
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Anything that I have recently baked...nutella...or something that I have to "portion" out for the week (hence the cookies/muffins/bars that I make :P)
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Cheese & potato chips
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    chocolate covered peanut clusters...hands down~ sigh!
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Nuts.
    Nut butters, granola, peanut butter! Cashew butter! Almond butter! Trail mix! Mixed nuts, glazed nuts, salted, roasted, peppered...

Ha! Ha! Ha! You're my soulmate! Ha! Ha! Ha! You forgot chocolate covered and brittles, though!
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Nuts.

Hands down has to be all these for me..mainlt nuts and trail mix
  • momcindy
    momcindy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Reading the comments about peanut butter reminded me of the scene from Meet Joe Black where Brad Pitt's character tastes peanut butter for the first time and is hooked. It's my favorite part of the movie.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Chips Chips Chips!!! Oh my deep fried or baked. I luv chips.
    Me toooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I especially love tortilla chips! I have polished a FAMILY bag before. No control at all so I don't buy. Only eat if at a party. Crunch-a-li-cious!!!!!! Yum yum with any dip or without!
    A close second are peanuts!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    mainly chips...i love the crunchy and salty. doughnuts are a major weakness but i prefer them warm so rarely ever have them around....right after krispy kreme opened up about twenty minutes away i went through the drive thru because the hot doughnut sign was lit up. I ordered two glazed and after pulling away i realized they had given the wrong doughnuts and i dont eat anything but glazed. Went back and they apologized and gave me a dozen glazed for their mistake. I seriously thought about telling them no thanks, but took them. ate the whole dozen on the way home. I was sick the whole night and told my boyfriend that I had no idea why my stomach was hurting! I am horrible!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE THAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    SUGAR! Pizza!
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately me for it's Mike and Ike's candy... They are my favorite... Once I start I can't stop... I don't even go down the candy aisle at all.. I am pretty good with everything else... My sweet tooth is candy...

Besides nuts Mike and Ikes are soooo good. I cant not eat the whole box
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    chocolate chip cookies. my absolute weakness. or cake. or brownies. basically any homemade baked goods. Oh, and Mauna Loa milk chocolate toffee macadamia nuts. So so so so SO bad for you. but SO AMAZING.
  • saadler
    saadler Posts: 116
    Options
    Good cookies. Especially Famous Amos Chocolate Chip.