Any gamers?

Options

Replies

• Hobbes76
    Options
    PC Gamer. Recent faves have included: Fallout: New Vegas, The Witcher 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat and Portal 2.

Counting the days until Deus Ex 3 and Skyrim and currently trying to devise a way to play them while on my bike trainer :smile:
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Going against the trend in this thread: I am NOT a pc gamer! But I love my 360, 3DS and Wii :) Zelda games, professor layton, paper mario are all my favorites though I do play more "manly" games such as red dead redemption, gta4, etc
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Don't know that I'm a "gamer" persay, but I could probably crush every member on here in any of the Mariokart games on any of the systems. Got my Xbox 360 in Feb and been playing FIFA11 and COD: Black Ops ever since... I may be an addict :)
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Oooh so great to see so many gamers here!!

I'm a Pc gamer......i'd say not quite hardcore but not quite casual lol.

Love Team Fortress 2 right now but also loving Left For Dead 1 & 2, a bit of Flat Out 2 and Dirt2 and so many others. Have dipped in to the MMO's.....do enjoy them, currently trying out RIFT right now.

I also attend regular LAN parties (was at a house one this weekend) and my partner runs one of the biggest ones in Scotland www.breachlan.co.uk

BTW my Steam name is Athsine if anyone is interested in adding me :)

I'm xBlamo on steam :) I'll add yeah
  • meowthania
    Options
    Hello!

Another gamer here, started out playing a MUD back when I was 14...have spent entirely too much time in the past playing WoW - which I have now given up.

Occasionally play Aion now, but have been more interested in doing other stuff lately. Am I feeling ok???

I love me some Halo, though I'm ashamed to say I haven't played through all of them yet. Love me some Dawn of War II...addicted to Cooking Mama (on the DS and the Wii...) Dragon Age (didn't actually finish it, got distracted by something shiny)

Have played countless F2P MMO's in the past...and also enjoy some other nerdy things like Dungeons and Dragons, and am starting to get into Warhammer 40,000 - working on my army of Tyranids.

Always happy to have more friends, feel free to add me.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I used to play a lot more often but now I only do on occasion. My husband controls the xbox at night, for the most part. Perhaps I should play while he's at work. hah. I have played many games.. different kinds. ♥ games.

Dead Space. Gears of War. Pariah. Dead to Rights 1 & 2. Alone in the Dark [HARRRRDD]. Batman: Arkham Asylum. Indigo Prophecy. Kane & Lynch. Soul Calibur. Devil May Cry. Still Life 1 & 2. Resident Evil [almost all of them.. probably all of them] 4 was my favorite!! I could go on but there are too many to remember.
  • ShaoonaRae
    ShaoonaRae Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I play TS3 and some random free mmo that I feel like for the month, it always changes hah. I tend to stick to older video game counsels however (Mostly n64, gamecube, PS & PS2), but I do own a 360 and occasionally play an RPG on there. (Mass Effect. <3)

Feel free to add me. :)
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Minecraft, CoD Black Ops, GTA IV, Team Fortress 2, Gunz, Counter Strike, and some others. I want to get Skyrim ASAP and I can't wait for the official Minecraft to come out.
  • bobbybdoe
    Options
    Dead Space.

x07Nj.jpg

Bad memories... Bad memories everywhere...
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Any Half-Life players? I have a Half-Life server running with the OZ Mod. The OZ Mod adds a hook and runes such as regeneration, protection, haste, super speed, super crowbar,... Bunny hop is enabled on this server too.

The server is at dm.oz-ie.com:27015
    There is a stats site at http://www.oz-ie.com

Check it out.
  • bobbybdoe
    Options
    Any Half-Life players? I have a Half-Life server running with the OZ Mod. The OZ Mod adds a hook and runes such as regeneration, protection, haste, super speed, super crowbar,... Bunny hop is enabled on this server too.

Check it out.

Man, I don't have it but I want it a lot. You should play GMod... Most fun game ever.
  • nmades
    nmades Posts: 10
    Options
    I was "clean" from WoW for three months, but I had a slip and am playing again! lol
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    GAMER!!

Since you like RPG's, I recommend Dragon Age or Dragon Age 2. I'm on my 3rd play through of DA2.

Also, Skyrim comes out in November. Looks like it will be great.

Really DA2? You did not find it an overblown list of side quests?
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Sims, Harvest Moon (yes a guilty pleasure), Civilization, Final Fantasy Franchise (with a few embarassingly bad ones in the middle)
  • BerkleyEL
    BerkleyEL Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I used to be WoW geeks but have been quit from that for several years now..I still play The Sims 3 occasionally, but don't have as much time to just sit and veg at the PC/TV nowadays.
    If you're interested in something offline, check out a game called Munchkin... Totally awesome game.
  • Bmoviemama
    Options
    Love Aion (mmo) , Bioshock2, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 have a Wii and play Dead Space, Chopping Mall
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

Check it out.

I played HL2! I LOVED it. I am a console gamer so I played it years later then it's release (when it came out with the 'orange box' set) but even with playing it late, it set a serious bar for me. It was an awesome game and it's sad that a lot of games not still don't measure up! I can't wait to hear more about a new one!!!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Steam name is the same I use on here (except in all lower-case if that matters), if anyone cares to add.
  • meowthania
    Options
    Hubby and I used to be WoW geeks but have been quit from that for several years now..I still play The Sims 3 occasionally, but don't have as much time to just sit and veg at the PC/TV nowadays.
    If you're interested in something offline, check out a game called Munchkin... Totally awesome game.

I love munchkin - I have the pirate one, and my sister has the cthulu one - awesome mix when we put them together
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I love playing video games! We have pretty much every game system ever, lol! My husband even built an arcade.

I play WoW a lot. I also like to play Sims but I haven't played in a while. I also liked Fable and Prince of Persia.