WEEK 3 ~ Team Amazing Grace (CLOSED GROUP) August Challenge

Options
123457»

Replies

• song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    YIPPEE!! Down 3 lbs for a total of 30!! My goal when I started in late May/early June was to lose 30 lbs before my cruise, and we don't leave for another 2 weeks!! I am so excited! I really think this challenge has helped me and held me accountable. Thanks for all of your support and encouragement!

Awesome loss this week Maureen! Look out cruise, here she comes!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    i am 144.2 lol i have the digital one now. The last i posted was i lost two pounds i wasnt sure but since then, It was three pounds.
    I got my new scale three days ago. It said that i was 144.4 now it is 144.2, so i have not lost a whole pound since but i lost two digits lol.
    I am using this as my rest day, but i did do 50 sit ups for the team.
    I have one more glass of water to go and ill have the water goal.
    i am under calories goal for this day also.
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    You ALL have done SUCH AN AWESOME JOB this week!!!! I'm SOOOO impressed!! I love reading this thread everyday and seeing everybody make comments on everybody else's accomplishments!! We may not have lost alot of weight in these 3 weeks, but we are definately getting STRONGER and probably losing inches as well!!

As of this posting, we've added 520 MORE ab crunches to the team total for this week!!!! WOWSA!! :noway:

Ok Team!!!! Below is the new thread for week 4...... Be sure to "bump" it so that you can find it easily STARTING TOMORROW

This week we are heading into the final stretch-- so take a look and lets all FINISH STRONG!!! (Do I sound like a cheerleader yet!!??) haha.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/323453-week-4-aug-challenge-team-amazing-grace-closed-group
  • walkingingrace2011
    Options
    Did my last 100 crunches today and 2 miles from yesterday. Under calorie count and 8 glasses of water.