70 lbs lost w/ PICS!!

Options
124»

Replies

• helloimstephanie
    helloimstephanie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is really amazing! Thank you so much for posting and for being an inspiration!!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site and u r an inspiration!!!!!!! Kudos to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
    Sooooo u did this by staying in your calorie range nd exercising? Did u cut out any foods or just counted everything u ate? Thanks!:wink:

thank you soo much!!!!! :bigsmile:

everybody's different, but personally, i would rather eat lots of low calorie foods than a little bit of the good stuff lol. it took a couple of months, but then my body got the point of what i was trying to do lol. NOW that i'm used to actually eating the serving sizes of things, 2oz of pasta or one slice of italian bread is actually enough for me.

i don't really "work out", but i try to be as active as possible. luckily i work with kids, so that's not a problem. i just joined a YWCA and i'm trying to get to the pool about twice a week, and when the weather's nice, i walk about 2 miles with hills around my neighborhood.

good luck!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good job!!

Thanks for sharing with us.
  • BethanyCee
    Options
    That's awesome, you look wonderful! You're a true inspiration. Also, let me congratulate you on your wonderful taste in tags. HP & Doctor Who are the best.
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You look great! All of your effort shows! Keep up the good work.

Thanks for sharing your photos.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! Way to go! 10 pounds per month is amazing!

Can I ask what zig-zagging calories means?

Keep up the good work!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/212510-how-to-zig-zag-cals-properly-caloric-cycling-properly
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look fab!! Well done :happy:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    You're doing so amazingly well and you look wonderful! I'm happy to know you.
  • NicolaJane1313
    Options
    Wow! Way to go, you look incredible. Well Done!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    More than halfway there, you look fab, well done!
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    You are BEAUTIFUL! You've done a great job!
  • d_llopez
    d_llopez Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing! Same height and same goals! Nice going.
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    wow, u look gorgeous, CONGRATULATIONS!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    I just wanna hug u I am so happy for you!!! Quiting smoking is a HUGE accomplishment in itself and weightloss on top... YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!!!~
  • tb1006
    tb1006 Posts: 19
    Options
    WAY TO GO! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I AM TO MY HALF WAY POINT AND POST A SUCCESS STORY AND BE AN INSPIRATION LIKE YOU AND SO MANY OTHERS ARE ON MFP! I AM SO GLAD I JOINED! YOU LOOK GREAT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!