Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Darlin :)
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    HUH...especially if SO is overlooking...my hubby "cheated" on me the same night I "cheated" on him...karma's a b$%^h, to be fair we were dating for like a week at the time and we (well, at least me for sure) have been faithful ever sence...7.5 years...
  • FindingFit50s
    Options
    Two observations.

1. Statistically, there is a much higher percentage of fidelity in MFP than in the real world. Hmmmmm

2. People are answering for their mates. How can you be so sure?

I was noticing that. Also, define fidelity? Actual sex would count for almost everyone but what about cybersex, sexting, etc.? What about an emotional affair? You know "the office spouse", etc. Many people don't consider that cheating while others do.

Excellent point, Ash. Same thing occurred to me. Some of us are old enough to remember Pres Jimmy Carter's admission that he had "lusted after" women. If you apply a biblical standard, that's cheating.

If you want to know if I've ever had physical sex with anyone besides my husband during our relationship? No, I haven't, not in 28 years. Nothing beyond a platonic kiss on the cheek or a brief hug.

I'm not sure what the point of the thread is, except to satisfy some curiosity?
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I've never even kissed anyone but my husband of 10 yrs.
    Faithful now and forever!!!
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    faithful and married 3 years tomorrow :bigsmile:

Congats
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread was about investing in mutual funds.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    It's my parents 30th anniversary today! Small world!

100% faithful here =)
  • sandrinamsilva
    Options
    2 years married TODAY and almost 13 years dating and faithful <3
    Congrats
  • sandrinamsilva
    Options
    I was not happy in my marriage and cheated, shortly after cheating I left him....If you "have to cheat" you should be single and on your own... My new relationship :love: I don't see it happening on my part. I just won't cause that much hurt to anyone anymore.
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    darn... I think the poster was hoping for more cheaters to choose from. hahahahahahahahaha... just kidding!!!
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I am a cheater cheater pumpkin eater. I'll be "that girl".

I cheated on every single guy I was with for 2 years. And cheated multiple times and never thought poorly about it or what I was doing to myself and my body or even to him. I lied all the way and if I got caught, I probably would've just let them have it and that would've sucked. HOWEVER...

I have been with my current man friend for nearly a year now (3 months of FWB and 8 months of dating) and I have NEVER been this happy and while I've had plenty of opportunity to cheat on him, I could never do it. Ever. I puffy heart that kid, no matter how crazy he makes me.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Faithful 14+ years
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    without goin into too much detail, no one is perfect, I met my hubby when I was 14, he took a very long time to mature (sometimes I wonder if its ever completely possible for some men, he is still a big kid! annoying at times!) We had our daughter @ 15 yrs old. I was stuck at home by myself all the time! **** happens, my bad We also have a son. We've been married 9 yrs, and during the marriage I have been faithful, him? Not so much. However he's a good boy now! He better be! Or game over!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Congradulations and happy anniversary.
  • Aleciajones
    Options
    Married at 18 and still married at 26. Never cheated :) Why cheat when you have a never ending sleep over with your best friend lol
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Faithful for 21 years till I found out he wasn't.
  • bgredenbaugh
    bgredenbaugh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    FAITHFUL! 4 years and counting!
  • looneytunes32
    looneytunes32 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Faithful for 5 years of dating and almost 20 years (in October) of marriage.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Been faithful for 6 years to my wife. I've never been unfaithful while in a relationship.

I would feel terrible if I did something like that because nobody really deserves that.
  • rfcollins33
    Options
    I've been faithful to my 3-year boyfriend (now fiance). I cheated in a past relationship, and was tortured over it constantly. Not worth it. If I didn't want to be faithful, I'd end the relationship.

yep!! I agree