Always up for challenges.

Adding you now :)
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I want to be a Skinny B*tch!!!
  • MarandaPanda86
    Options
    Whoop thanks! I am totally down! ADD ME!!! (ps how do I track how far I have traveled if I am doing stationary elipitcal thats cheap and doesnt track it?lol)

I would just try to keep track of your speed and how long you worked out, that way you can figure out the distance in miles :) They have online calculators for it, too.
  • acoleman3
    Options
    Please count me in, too! Can't wait to start a new challenge. :)
  • cmsiemsen
    cmsiemsen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    When will the challenge start?
  • mandyash2285
    Options
    Height: 5' 2 1
    WEIGHT 170 FINAL GOAL WEIGHT 130

GOAL 1-165 and be able to run 1 mile without dying lol
    GOAL 2- 160 and try to stop smoking
    GOAL 3 no more smoking. and 155
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'll start the challenge this coming Friday, so be prepared to weigh yourself friday morning!

For now, I want to get to know all my skinny b*tches!!!

A little about myself, my name is Michelle I have a 3 year old daughter named Isabella and I've struggled with my weight all my life whether it be from being overweight or eating disorder, it's been a constant battle.
    I'm a nursing student, my goal is to be a mental health nurse practitioner with a specialty in forensic psychology (criminals/ criminal behavior :smile: ) . I'm determined to change my lifestyle to be healthy, strong, and happy.

My ultimate goal is to weigh less than 130lbs. I say this because after I hit that number I want to focus on how I LOOK and FEEL rather than the number displayed on the scale. I want a hard body, sculpted, toned, yet still feminine... I want a low body fat percentage, and I'd like to be back to a size 2 or 4. Although a size 4 or 6 is a bit more realistic.

There you go, I'm Michelle, a mom, a girlfriend, a student, and a future Skinny B*tch! :drinker: :drinker:
  • ohpretty
    ohpretty Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Would definitely love to be a part of this :) Can't wait.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I am Mary, mom of 2 (Madeline was born in 04/08 and Ryan 01/11)
    I was slender with perky b's and a nice butt all through the teenage years.. then when I moved out, it started. I went from 140 to 180 in a couple years time.. and by the time I was 25, I was looking at 204 and found out I was pregnant. Gained almost 40lbs pregnant so I was at 240 when I delivered Madeline.
    lost 30lbs off the bat within a few weeks of Maddie.. and then I was at 210 when I started weight watchers. I dropped down to 189 with weight watchers... then got pregnant with Ryan. I made it my goal not to get to where I was with Maddie. I gained 25lbs. Ryan was born and I manaed to get back down to 190.

Then I started taking Seroquel.. I LOOVE how I feel with the medication. I feel sane, logical and in control. But, now I went back up to 204

I think I am going to start this challenge at 199 though (my personal weigh ins were wednesday, but I will prolly move them to fridays to keep up with you other skinny b*tches ;) )

OH! And I am adding my friend Nikki to this.. ADD her nikki8287 :)
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm Laura, I'm only 18 (probably the youngest doing this challenge! haha) I've been with my boyfriend for just over a year and a half.
    I've always been big, in the past 2 years I went from 156 to 185.
    I'm training to be an Adult Nurse, I currently do Volunteer work whilst in College, next year I'm off to University! So I'm going to get pretty busy in the next couple of months, but I will always fit a workout in at least 4 days a week!
    I'd love to weigh less than 140 eventually, or however much I need to be to have a good looking body at last :D
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Anyone know how to make those ticker things for challenges? I want one :D (And I want to know how to post it on my things to... I am really derrrrrr about all this stuff) I have had this app for like a year and I dont know how to do almost anything.
  • corpselikebeauty
    Options
    im sooo in
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi im Becca, I have been with my BF for 2 years now. I am in college and my weight, which was never good to begin with, has increased due to stress and over eating, or just not eating then when I do I eat the wrong things. I am at my biggest now sitting, and staying, apparently, at 224. A plus is during my summer courses I met a Kinesiology major, which is the study of human movement or exercise so we have become pretty close and I have talked her into working out with me and helping me get into shape, other than round =), My main problem is I dnt no what to eat or when to eat it. I usually dnt eat until my stomach tells me hey loser u havent eaten all day, usually about 2pm, most of the time I only eat one meal a day, I know I know not good for me, I recently lost my job and now have all this free time while looking for one. So i have re-started myself on MFP and have began logging what I eat and what I am going to eat. As of today I am MAKING myself eat Breakfasy t, Lunch, and Dinner and i try to incorporate in some snacks well see how it goes! OH yea im 21, I DO NOT like to sweat! AT ALL! but im going to have to get over that, specially now since im working out with my friend. Ok think im pretty much through telling yall everything
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hia I'm Carol, I am 35 from Swansea in Wales uk. I am a teacher and mum of one 8 year old girl.I have been fat since I moved out for uni and my hubbybis a big lad too. I have managed to loose 73 lb in the last 2 years and go to the gym 5 nights a week now, and love it!! Love pushing myself so this will be brill for me, very internally competitive!
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    I'm in! I've been stuck and this would definitely help me I think.

I'm Suny and I am a SAHM to 4 amazing kids (13, 10, 3 & 8 months). I was always skinny until I had my 1st daughter. I gained a ton of weight and it took me 3 years to lose it. When I did I got pregnant with my 2nd daughter. I lost that weight fairly quick because I went into it in really good shape. I maintained it until 4 years ago when I remarried to a guy who doesn't care what he eats and never works out. It's not his fault it's mine. I started skipping work outs and eating what he was. I then got pregnant with my 3rd child and for a year I was in some kind of fog. When I woke up I started to work out again and was 15 pounds from my goal weight when I got pregnant again. This time I ate better and started working out as soon as I could. I lost 30 pounds before joining MFP but for some reason since joining I can't get anymore weight off. I only have 20 pounds left to go.

Anybody feel free to add me. I can't wait to get started!
  • bearsfan2334
    Options
    Hi everyone!! *waves* I'm Tiffany, from Wisconsin. I am in love with my Mr. Greg and he is absolutely wonderful. I am 24. I currently work for a nonprofit in the Community Relations department. I get to help plan and go to a lot of special events and fundraisers. I also manage the website, brochures, advertisements and all graphics! I love, love, love the Chicago Bears. I like to coupon and love to craft. I am also an avid shopper.

I have a double whammy when it comes to weight loss. I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and hashimoto's thyroiditis. Pretty much - I am insulin resisitant, have cysts on my ovaries and have an underactive thyroid. I have a really hard time losing weight. I am planning to see a nutritionist soon but I still have some more tests this month and am hoping to get on some meds for my thyroid asap. I know this is not an excuse but it makes my journey more of a marathon than a 5k. It is coming off, but very slowly! I'm still hanging in there though :tongue: My ultimate goal is to lose 130+

Looking forward to getting to know more wonderful MFP people :flowerforyou:
  • acoleman3
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Amy - a wife of almost 12 yrs and a mother to 3 beautiful kids! They are Elijah - 10, Jadyn - 7 and my baby, Kendall just turned 5 last week. :( Not sure where that time went. I hit 200 with each one of my pregnancies, and worked hard after each one to lose the weight. I'm currently at about 147 and would like to be around 130. I work full-time, and just started going to the gym on my lunch hours and also started P90X at home. My kids think it is fun to workout w/mom....which I guess is better than sitting in front of the TV vegging out. My nephew is getting married in October, so this challenge is right on time! Excited to get started and see everyone's progress!!
  • Delyla07
    Delyla07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

My first challenge!!
  • Bmajhor
    Bmajhor Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    I need some new motivation!
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Forgot to say I got a aces extra pressures, I am married and my husband is blind, has some sight but very little.