Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 4

Options

Replies

• JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    WOW, WHAT A MONDAY! I walked in this morning with a bad case of the Mondays. And now I am kicking @$$ and talking names, lol!

Hope everyone's got their weigh-ins in and are ready to go for the week. I WANT YOU MOVING!!!
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    CW = 296

I think I'm the fattest one here!

Anyway, here's my measurements (it was my monthly measurement time):

Neck: 17.25
    Waist: 52
    Bust: 52.5
    Hips: 60.5
    Arm: 16
    Leg: 28.25
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    CW = 296

Way to go Denise! I used to weigh 298 and it has been a long journey. I thought that I would be out of the 200's by now but I know that with discipline, hard work and prayer I will get there. My christmas goal is just to get back down to 200, 195 would be nice but my weight has been yoyoing for the last two months. Just wanted to encourage you to keep pressing. This is a great group. Have a super week my friend!

• PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    CW = 296

Hey you zip it girl!!!!! At least you are here!!! Stay with us for support and keep doing the right thing. You are going to get healthy and feel great. You can do it...one pound at a time :flowerforyou:
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    CW = 296

Nope_I have you beat there Sister!!
    But we can do this!!!
    hang in there...
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    Hey Everyone, hope you are all having a great week so far!

Has anyone in this group ever tried the Insanity workout program? I've been thinking about trying it but it's pretty expensive so I'm just trying to find out if anyone who has tried it got the results they were looking for and if it's worth the investment?
  • lauralu71
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Just checking in. I am still here :) I think my last post was on the 13th or around there following my medical thing. I was supposed to be out of exercise until 9/1, but I had just been getting started and it was making me depressed to feel I couldn't do anything. Started back with my C25K this week - taking it a little slow and listening to my body. Back on track with monitoring my eating. So glad to hear how well everyone is doing with their goals and challenges!

Keep up the good work!!
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    CW = 296

Hey you zip it girl!!!!! At least you are here!!! Stay with us for support and keep doing the right thing. You are going to get healthy and feel great. You can do it...one pound at a time :flowerforyou:

Here here, dont put yourself down! You have lots of support on here and if you want to add me as a friend, please do so and i will be happy to share support with you! We are a team on here and should look after each other x:flowerforyou:
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i caught my boyfriend digging in my goal jeans with my money in them ! he had no idea what they ment and felt really bad afterwards so he told me for every week i worked out and stayed with in my calories he'd double my money!

Wow, bonus! I hope he keeps to his word! I bet that has given you more motivation :happy:
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options

Has anyone in this group ever tried the Insanity workout program? I've been thinking about trying it but it's pretty expensive so I'm just trying to find out if anyone who has tried it got the results they were looking for and if it's worth the investment?

i used it and saw results in like 4 days i was down 4lbs. i really reccomend it, its a great workout.
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Monday weight check in.....158, down 2 :happy: Of course I've been bouncing between 160 & 158 for a month now :sad: Hope everyone has a great week!
  • PositivePower
    Options

Hey there ~ How was your vacaton?? My husband and son got P90X instead. I got caught up in the onsanity infomercial last week. Looks crazy! P90X is crazy too... it just takes work and follow through :bigsmile:
  • PositivePower
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Ju!st checking in. I am still here :) I think my last post was on the 13th or around there following my medical thing. I was supposed to be out of exercise until 9/1, but I had just been getting started and it was making me depressed to feel I couldn't do anything. Started back with my C25K this week - taking it a little slow and listening to my body. Back on track with monitoring my eating. So glad to hear how well everyone is doing with their goals and challenges!

Keep up the good work!!

I hope you are feeling better! take it slow..you don't want to be out even longer. I'm starting a Running 101 class next week...I'm kind of nervous! Glad to hear you are back on track with your eating...you can do it :smile:
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry everyone. Lost my cable and internet last night around 9pm. Was trying to update everything and it was all lost. I am going to work on it today while at work and get it out to you as soon as possible. :frown: :frown: :frown:
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    No worries thanks for everything!!
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    No worries thanks for everything!!
  • pamelalwaters
    Options
    CW 175
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    no worries jen.
    I know how it feels to be in the middle of something and -BAM...
    You are doing a great job!! yay
  • wolfpack111
    Options
    OH NO! Granted I did have a terrible week last week I gained 2 lbs! :(
    So hard to loooose and being careless in NYC for a whole week was bad news!! This week I will cut down carbs etc! I need all the motivation I can get after a bad week!

What helps you all to get back on track after a bad week?

CW - 156
  • MarlenaLB
    Options
    I am still here. I am having a lot medical problems lately. I promise I have not completely gave up. I go to the dr on Thursday so I will get back on track after that.. My weight has remained the same.