• dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Beautiful Babies!:smile:

Thanks! I love them to pieces
  • dfeledichuk
    Options
    So update on this weeks goal I have been forcing in the water to get to at least 10 cups, yesterday and today I am craving water. 6:00pm here and I have already drank 11 cups. To go with that I have already lost 2lbs.... yep since Monday.... going keep pumping in this water, although I am having a very intimate affair with the bathroom.
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    So update on this weeks goal I have been forcing in the water to get to at least 10 cups, yesterday and today I am craving water. 6:00pm here and I have already drank 11 cups. To go with that I have already lost 2lbs.... yep since Monday.... going keep pumping in this water, although I am having a very intimate affair with the bathroom.

Ha ha! I think my bladder is getting stronger and I seem to be able to hold it better, but I still make a few more trips to the restroom myself.
  • chattyscrapper
    chattyscrapper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Just found this site and app through my iphone. was looking for something to track my eating and exercise.
    Am I too late to join in????

If not, here is what I hope to accomplish.
    SW - 225
    GW - 199

Might be a bit aggressive, but I'm up for the challenge.
    I'm currently in the middle of vacation here and no kids of my own, so no back to school for me.

:smile:
  • Squirkie
    Squirkie Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Okay, I weighed in today for 198.
    My new weekly goal is to add fruits or veggies to my diet.
  • Loreigh
    Loreigh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I just stumbled upon this topic and wondering if it's too late to join this group? If not, here's some info about me.
    I'm 45, will be married 22 years on 11-11-11 (I'm excited about that!) and have 2 children.
    Last year I managed to lose 25 lbs only to gain every little ounce back. Every day I 'start over' and every night I fail. So hopefully this challenge will be just the kick in the pants to get me on track again.

CW: 200
    GW: 180

My nutrition goal for next week (8/29) will be staying within my alloted calories 5 out of 7 days

:happy:
  • dfeledichuk
    Options
    Welcome loreigh and chattyscrapper I have added you to our group. Loreigh good luck with you goal, good one to start out with. Chattyscrapper do you have a food or exercise goal you are working on today?

Cheers
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I have some unfortunate news. My old scale died. I had to get a new one.

I might have some recalibration issues at this week's weigh-in. We'll have to wait and see...
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    LOL, I too have been visiting John quite a bit more lately. You are doing an awesome job on your water. I am trying to do better and get away from my Hawiian punch singles to go. Hope to be drinking more water (straight -up ) very soon. Keep up the great work .:drinker:
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job I notice each time you make small changes....and that is what this is about...small steps to a healthier you. LOL, you could add a fruit and a veggie, that way neither one would be slighted. :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Good news on my nutritional goal came within 1 of the protien target today.
    I'm in ireland so my logging me be when most of you are in bed.
    Best of luck to all, here's to a fitter, more fab christmas 2011.
    xxx

Just completed today's food diary, goal achieved correct amount of protien today, hopefully getting the hang of this balanced eating.
    Great to see you all doing so well.
    Samhradh
  • ksgreys
    ksgreys Posts: 11
    Options
    Good job!
  • dfeledichuk
    Options

I might have some recalibration issues at this week's weigh-in. We'll have to wait and see...

Yikes that is frustrating! Hopefully the new scale is kind. I bought a new one once and it said I weighed 12lbs more than my old one :( on the same day!
  • dfeledichuk
    Options
    Hi all,
    Good news on my nutritional goal came within 1 of the protien target today.
    I'm in ireland so my logging me be when most of you are in bed.
    Best of luck to all, here's to a fitter, more fab christmas 2011.
    xxx

Just completed today's food diary, goal achieved correct amount of protien today, hopefully getting the hang of this balanced eating.
    Great to see you all doing so well.
    Samhradh

Terrific job on the protein!
  • Squirkie
    Options
    You are doing a great job I notice each time you make small changes....and that is what this is about...small steps to a healthier you. LOL, you could add a fruit and a veggie, that way neither one would be slighted. :drinker: :bigsmile:

Thanks and you're actually right LOL! I need to try both :) !
  • Squirkie
    Options

You've been doing an excellent job...been trying to follow your lead :)
  • Squirkie
    Options

Hopefully this one will become your new best friend! Always look for the best :)
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Just checking in seeing all the new members and reading posts. I am doing better than yesterday that was busy. I got my run/walk in and am drinking more water. Your body should adjust after awhile I am told to drinking more water.
  • clsalmon
    clsalmon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just have to share with you something that I did today, that I NEVER would have done before..... I woke up exhausted this a.m. - it's been a long, busy work week and it's been a real challenge to be eating so much less than I normally do. Plus, the scale put me 1# up over yesterday morning (can you say "emotional eater"?). So, as I'm driving to work, I decide that a latte and a scone will help wake me up, and it's been awhile since I've had them. I turned off the highway to get to the coffee shop, and as I'm driving I'm telling myself "you're going to regret this. It won't even taste as good because you're going to feel guilty about eating and drinking it."

Guess what I did? I turned around!!! I actually went back to the highway and drove straight to work!! Now, granted, I also pulled my $$ from my purse after I got to work and was going to drive back there and get my treats (because they were still calling to me - you KNOW what I mean!!!). But I put my $$ away and went downstairs for more water and a cup of regular coffee (which I don't really like, but maybe it will take care of my craving). I have a banana and a nectarine sitting here waiting for when I actually get hungry.

I'm just so darn proud of myself!! tee hee Thanks for being here - I wouldn't have had anyone else to tell this to who would "get it"!!

Christine