Peeing in the sink ...desperate times, desperate measures!

Options
AmerTunsi
AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
So, I am so grossed out ..again..

A few months ago a friend told me that it is NOT uncommon for men to pee in the sink. He said that he has even done it in the kitchen sink! I was completely grossed out and didn't believe it. So, everyone once in a while I will ask a man this question about peeing in the sink. Seriously, the majority of the men have said YES! Just now another guy said that he used to do it at school and "he said "desperate times, desperate measures."

I have been like wiggin' out grossed over it and he is telling me to "get over it" ... I don't think I should have to get over it!?

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Just so long as they don't pee on dishes, or at least boil the sink afterward....:laugh:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Don't freak too much, a healthy person's urine is sterile. It may be a bit disgusting, but it won't hurt you. We are men, the world is our urinal.
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Don't freak too much, a healthy person's urine is sterile. It may be a bit disgusting, but it won't hurt you. We are men, the world is our urinal.

I know it is sterile, but it still just creeps me out!
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    i have never heard of a guy peein in a sink....and that is not something i would just casually get over lol
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    My first husband would but my current one wouldn't even consider it. I suggested one desperate time and you would have thought I asked him to cut off his nuts! Some guys will and some won't. I have to say it doesn't really phase me one way or the other.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    When my husband and I get up at the same time, if I beat him to the toilet, he pees in the sink. It grosses me out every time. I think he does it now just cuz he knows it bugs me. My advice: kaboom foaming bathroom cleaner. Spray on, rinse off. No touching, disinfected. moving on =)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    Options
    Lol, I've heard women complain of a man peeing in the shower.................while showering! We have a utility sink in the garage and also one in the mud room. I've used them both at one time or another so that I won't track MUD into the house.
  • CeeCeeKelly
    Options
    Urine is sterile in a healthy person when it is still in the bladder. All bets are off once it's on its way out through the urethra!
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I was at a party long ago, using the toilet, and my buddy came in and started pissing in the sink. To this day I still can't get that moment out of my mind, and will never pee in the sink when there is a perfectly good toilet to use. Hell, I'd pee in the shower/ tub drain before peeing in the sink.
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Yeah, sterile until it hits the outside environment...ick.
  • Sadie98072
    Sadie98072 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    What desperate times????? I have heard of many gross things but this is probably number one on the list now.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    My OH wouldn't pee in the sink lol. I suggested it to him once to see if he would but no, he doesn't even pee in the shower lol
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Bear Grylls drank his own piss.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    OP - Get over it :happy:

I don't btw, and never have, but it's just a bodily function. Paula Radcliff, (British Marathon runner), is the epitome of reserved behaviour, but 2 years ago when half way round a competition run she stopped and had a *kitten* in public view of everyone. Desperate measures.

I once got caught short in a very dark alley. I went behind a wall to relieve myself and was horrified half way through to realise I was standing in somebody's front garden. You can't stop once you've started.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Bear Grylls drank his own piss.

Even though it had a frothy head on it
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    Yuck.

That's almost as bad as pooping and posting.

Oh, wait...
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    No,never have and never would. Ick.
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'd rather my guy peed in the back yard before he did in the sink. At least there is no clean up.
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Am I missing something? How does the "average" man reach the sink to pee in it?