Peeing in the sink ...desperate times, desperate measures!

Options

Replies

• elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I'm not a man, but I peed in a sink in the basement of some apartment building after a drunken St Patrick's Day parade. There was no other place to go. Come to think of it, I peed in a few strange places back in my college days.

LOL and here I was thinking am I really the ONLY girl who has peed in a sink... glad I'm not! Desperate times...
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm not a man, but I peed in a sink in the basement of some apartment building after a drunken St Patrick's Day parade. There was no other place to go. Come to think of it, I peed in a few strange places back in my college days.

LOL and here I was thinking am I really the ONLY girl who has peed in a sink... glad I'm not! Desperate times...

I went in a trash can on a golf course (in the dark) during glow ball....a few times...no other options! lol

But to stay on topic, I'd rather they just go out and pee off the deck or by a tree then in the sink :)
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    OK, a person spits IN THE SINK after brushing their teeth. You wash your nasty hands IN THE SINK. Why not piss in it, it that's your option? Probably be glad he doesn't piss in the floor. Or the garbage can. Or in the bed.:laugh:
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Seriously, in my 32 years on this earth, I have ALWAYS made it to a bathroom!! So can they!:laugh: :angry:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    Last night, as we were getting ready for bed, I walked into my bathroom. The Walk in closet is on the other side. I walked in there to grab my clothes for the next day and then was going to take a p*ss on my way back. When I walked out of the closet, there was my wife squatting in my bathroom. I walked past her, to the shower, opened the door and starteed to unzip.

From behind me I heard "I'll be done in 30 seconds!"

Me (as I whipped it out and let it fly): "So will I."
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options

You're not alone lol tho I've never gone in a sink, I've gone in plenty of odd places...

It doesn't really bother me, when ya gotta go ya gotta go...it's just pee.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    dude... peeing in the sink is cool.. as well as peeing in your pants...

ask billy madision..
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    ...and of course with a She-wee ladies, you too can piss in the sink. Available in 3 great colours

60510_med_shewee__79486_zoom.jpg
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever vomited in a sink? I'll admit i was drunk and the toilet was in use but I can't imagine that has never happend to some of you with the flu, bad gag reflexes, etc...

Don't see how that's much different, nether the less, it's still gross.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    We are men, the world is our urinal.

by far the funniest thing i've read all day.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever vomited in a sink? I'll admit i was drunk and the toilet was in use but I can't imagine that has never happend to some of you with the flu, bad gag reflexes, etc...

i have not but my friend has... we were in australia for a port visit... my hubby (he was a bf then) and I set out to get my friend extremely drunk to forget his wife issues and succeeded..... there was a line for the bathroom so he used the sink when he got sick.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

ah, yes.... now this I have done. way too much tequila! haha
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I have been like wiggin' out grossed over it and he is telling me to "get over it" ... I don't think I should have to get over it!?

First of all, what you SHOULD have to do is irrelevant. The world doesn't work they way it should by most peoples standards and you don't have another world to live in.

So your options are get over it, or keep letting it bother you. Personally I find being bothered by things to be a real downer. I'm much happier when I get over things. But you can do whatever you want.
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    We are men, the world is our urinal.

by far the funniest thing i've read all day.

This makes me think of everytime my boyfriend uses a public bathroom he comes back out and reports someone has peed all over the walls of floors or something. What is wrong with people!?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,622 Member
    Options
    Okay so this may be too explicit, but if you're in to oral sex, why would peeing in the sink gross you out?
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    OMG! You all crack me up... that was an awesome laugh reading through all of your responses!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ok, I got brave and asked my son if he's ever peed in the sink. He hasn't. He thinks it's vulgar. Good son! :happy:
  • Bmoviemama
    Options
    I had a patient pee on my leg once ;P
  • texas7005
    Options
    ill admit i was really drunk one night and peed in the kitchen sink, or atleast i was told i did, I dont really remember that night to well though lol
  • texas7005
    Options
    ill admit i was really drunk one night and peed in the kitchen sink, or atleast i was told i did, I dont really remember that night to well though lol