Peeing in the sink ...desperate times, desperate measures!

Options

Replies

• anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, never peed there before. Peed alot of places that I probably shouldn't have, but not there.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm not a man, but I peed in a sink in the basement of some apartment building after a drunken St Patrick's Day parade. There was no other place to go. Come to think of it, I peed in a few strange places back in my college days.
  • chattergirl
    Options
    Oh My, If I saw my hubby pee in the sink, I'd be totally grossed out. I know urine is sterile but it's still gross.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i'm not a guy, but when you gotta go, you gotta go! it wouldn't bug me in the slightest, just run hot water and wash your hands. what's the big deal? it's a drain.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Ive NEVER had to pee that bad that Id consider peeing in a sink! But man.... guys are gross! hahaha Ever been to a frat party? YUCK!
  • Random_Name
    Options
    I wouldn't use a kitchen sink, or even a bathroom sink [at my house]. But I have been known to pee in the sink that the washing machine drains into.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    haha boys are just yucky:) It's part of their allure.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!! IT's NOT MINE,,IT's URINE
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. Peeing in the sink? What are we 5 years old? I haven't peed in the sink since I was a kid. Hahahaha
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Back in college I've been to parties where this was pretty normal. If there are hundreds of people at a party and both guys and girls have to share 1 bathroom, then there's going to be a wait. Typically 3-4 girls went into the bathroom at one time (with 1 toilet) and 3-4 guys went into the bathroom at one time. The difference was, as guys, one could pee in the tub, 1 in the toilet, and 1 in the sink. We're just efficient that way. lol I would never do that now though, guess I'm getting old.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Bear Grylls drank his own piss.

HE's HOT!!!!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My husband was thoroughly disgusted when I mentioned that I sometimes pee in the shower. So if he's grossed out by that, I cannot imagine how grossed out he be at the notion of peeing in the sink. I'd have to agree with him there. That's just nasty.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Yeah, sterile until it hits the outside environment...ick.

Soo is everything else.

But,

I have pee'd in the a sink plenty of times. Sometimes women just take too long in the bathroom.
  • bakebunny
    bakebunny Posts: 253
    Options
    In a family of 5 females and 4 males, it wouldn't surprise me if that happened. It wouldn't bother me because I never drink out of the sink. (and that's the only reason I can think of that I would possibly get grossed out.)

As for peeing in the shower, I thought I read something recently about a Nordic country encouraging people to do so as it reduces the wasting of water. It all drains to the same place and unless you are facing away from the drain when you do it and/or have uncovered cuts on your feet you will be getting your feet clean.

Water reclamation plants are clean as anything but I wouldn't want to be a sewer cleaner though. *shudder*
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    In a family of 5 females and 4 males, it wouldn't surprise me if that happened. It wouldn't bother me because I never drink out of the sink. (and that's the only reason I can think of that I would possibly get grossed out.)

As for peeing in the shower, I thought I read something recently about a Nordic country encouraging people to do so as it reduces the wasting of water. It all drains to the same place and unless you are facing away from the drain when you do it and/or have uncovered cuts on your feet you will be getting your feet clean.

Water reclamation plants are clean as anything but I wouldn't want to be a sewer cleaner though. *shudder*

Peeing in the shower can actually help reduce foot fungus/ athletes foot as well. So steppn on it isn't so bad as long as it's yours. ;)
  • THCamel
    THCamel Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Emmm....Well, I definitely wouldn't piss in my own sink :devil:
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    BearGrylls.jpg
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh my land! The more I read the more grossed out this makes me! :sick: :sick: I'll have to ask my son (or maybe I don't want to know) if he's ever peed in the sink. Of course for the last few years we've lived in apartments that had two bedrooms and two bathrooms so he's had his own bathroom and no need to pee in the sink. Man, you just learn something new every day.
  • smedly25
    Options
    Don't freak too much, a healthy person's urine is sterile. It may be a bit disgusting, but it won't hurt you. We are men, the world is our urinal.

So true. but don't worry I've never been desperate enough to do this personally