GOAL!!! 25th Class Reunion: Dress Selection [w/Pic]

Options

Replies

• Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I love them both, but I'd say the black one!!! Hubby better keep his eye on you at that reunion, and God help the Mean Girls that let themselves go!!!!!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    My knee jerk was black. You can't go wrong with black and is so slenderizing. BUT then I looked again. The floral goes nicer with your skin and seems to fit your personality. It also makes more of a statement = I'm here to have fun, I'm think, I love it, I'm festive, I'm comfortable in my skin. Fat people, have to wear black. YOU'RE THIN!!! YOU CAN WEAR THE FLORAL :flowerforyou:
  • Lemonaiding
    Lemonaiding Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Black!
  • valbar61
    valbar61 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Tough decision. You look GREAT in both!

I think my vote is the black dress.

Congratulations on your loss.
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    You look fantastic in both of them, you are going to knock them all dead at the Class Reunion.

If its more formal i'd go with the black but if its a bit more casual then the flowers.

Either way you are smoking hot and will have the men aching to buy you a drink ?
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    You look great in both of them! I would say the black one because when I see it it screams "Oh yeah I did it Im sexy!" the floral looks like something you should wear to a wedding :) Which one makes you feel more confident?
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look gorgeous and I vote for the black dress!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I like the black because the neckline has a hint of the 80's with the slash at the top. I'm Class of '86... so that's perfect. But I love how fun and different the floral one is too. Decisions! Decisions!!! Thank you for all the wonderful feedback! I'm just happy to fit in either dress, to tell you the truth. LOL
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You look great in both, but I would def say the black dress. It really shows off your shoulders!!!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    I love them both, but I'd say the black one!!! Hubby better keep his eye on you at that reunion, and God help the Mean Girls that let themselves go!!!!!

Love this!!!
  • weslfuss
    weslfuss Posts: 22
    Options
    Floral! It'll get more people's attention :3
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    floral dress...everyone else will be wearing black! :bigsmile:
    This too!

This too!! Black has been created to make you look smaller. Everyone will be wearing black. We all know you're already smaller. Okay, so the black is very classy. Floral is the perfect party dress. Anyone not in shape probably shouldn't wear that dress. :laugh: haha! You could swing it either way and still look sexy!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I don't think you can wrong in either of them....If you want to show everyone how hot you look, go with the black dress. But if you want to make a statement and show everyone that you are THE hottest woman in the room, go with the floral. :happy: Either way - smokin.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Floral for sure! It is a knock out and looking like that you want to STAND OUT! Wear it loud and proud I say, none of this blending in black crap! Have an amazing time! x
  • labrat26
    labrat26 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    A lot of ladies will be wearing black to hide their rolls, and you will outshine them ALL...cause you look amazing in the black....with NO ROLLS!! the flowered is also very nice, but more for a wedding daytime function....Go black and don't think back!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :)
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful in both of them... if i have to choose, i think the black one looks awesome!
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    I was gonna say the black one but everyone has a great point...most likely every one else will be wearing black. You look awesome in both so to stand out, go with the floral! Congrats by the way! I hope I look as great as you when I reach my goal!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Both dresses you rock the socks off, but my fav is the black dress. Can we say head turning?
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    I vote for the floral but they both look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!