GOAL!!! 25th Class Reunion: Dress Selection [w/Pic]

Options

Replies

• 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    It's really hard to go wrong with either. You look fantastic. I love the black one, but like many said, lots of women will be wearing black. The floral one would be more memorable and make you stand out more. I go along with the person who said since it's a night event, go with the black. If it was during the day, or perhaps outdoors, go with the floral. Or just ask your hubby : P

Congrats on your success and have a ball showing off a little at your reunion tomorrow!
  • mgram2
    mgram2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    floral for sure! you look great!!
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    Haha...YES...to the 80s hair!! I'm an 80s fan all the way. My gf hates the 80s tho.
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal and for inspiring the rest of us to get there - you look fabulous.

I pick the floral dress. As another poster said, "a flame in a coal mine". And you can send me the shoes you are wearing with the black dress - love them!

On another note - Is the last picture in your signature by any chance taken in Mexico at Playa Mujeres? It looks very familiar.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    On another note - Is the last picture in your signature by any chance taken in Mexico at Playa Mujeres? It looks very familiar.

It was taken at Secrets Capri near Playa del Carmen. You were close! :)
  • hail87666
    hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Floral, get some much deserved attention!
  • brown_eyed_girl_06
    Options
    First off...you look great! Congrats on the progress and loss. Also I like the black one!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    BLACK!!!
    You are rockin that dress and will knock everyone's socks off. Enjoy your reunion!!!
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE!

Definitely the black!
  • atessieri
    atessieri Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i like the black one too :) congrats!!
  • barbacasec
    barbacasec Posts: 106
    Options
    I pick the black on but only because I FREAKING love the shoes you are wearing with it :)
  • amyers35
    amyers35 Posts: 51
    Options
    i think i like the black best but they both look AWESOME on you. you look super hot girl!!! such a motivation
  • auroraopie
    Options
    def the colored one. its youthful looking :) u look awesome. great job
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look so great in both, but I say the floral dress! It defiantly catches the eye and is so cute and fun!!!!
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I cant see both dresses but I imagine you will look stunning in either one. The pictures of your journey are amazing! Its like seeing my journey I just have not reached the end yet. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • pbeans
    pbeans Posts: 42
    Options
    They both look great but the floral really looks great on you.
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! You look beautiful in both, but you look like a movie star in the black!!! Have fun knocking them dead at your reunion!!! this will be them :noway: lol :happy:
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    tough choices!! I like them both!!! Sorry!!
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Nothing screams success like a little black dress. :)
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Special thanks to my wonderful hubby for taking time to take these photos for me today. I have no idea how he puts up with me sometimes. :)

um yeah, i feel for the dude, must have been hell taking these pics ... lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!