GOAL!!! 25th Class Reunion: Dress Selection [w/Pic]

Options

Replies

• CreativeRedhead
    Options
    You look really great in both. I'm leaning more towards the black, it's a bit sexier and you can wear some awesome shoes with it.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Did you graduate when you were five? You look great!
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    hope all your old classmates wear stuff that goes good with green. cuz' they're gonna be, for sure. :)

nice job. both dresses look great on you. i vote for a swift game of rock paper scissors.
  • nels0071
    nels0071 Posts: 19
    Options
    While the black dress looks nice on you and everyone will be wearing black as well, I say the FLORAL dress! Show stopper for sure.

You work dang hard for the body you have, show it off!
  • dlbarroso
    Options
    Definately the black dress. Love the shoes that go with it!

You look great! Congrats on your success!
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I totally can't decide! You look amazing in both!
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    Black dress :)
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I love the black one!
  • amers55
    amers55 Posts: 46
    Options
    the black one but with the tan skin tome color shoes! they make your legs look a lot longer hence making you look thinner!
  • reddog101
    Options
    You look beautiful in both dresses. But the black one will be remembered!! Go with black!
  • LoseItJourney
    LoseItJourney Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My Pick would be the Floral.

This is becuase they are both wonderful dresses, and look stunning on you,

but I feel the floral gives off more of a " Im looking great, feeling great, and even a floral print shows off your amazing body! "

I find black is more slimming, and after your great loss Id say rock the colours ! You deserve to!
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    1st of all, CONGRATS on the weightloss. That's a HUGE accomplishment!!!

As far as the dresses go, although they both look smoking hott on you, I'd go with the black one.

Have a GR8 time at the reunion & don't forget to take lots of pics for us!! =)
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    floral: it makes you look younger, hipper, more fun!

and if you do decide on the black I would lose the shoes. They are cute but too casual for that dress... you need something sexier and not as busy. Open toe, sexy, high heeled sandal in a neutral metallic or black.

I Do love the black dress on you, just think the floral is a little more fun.
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I say floral, your waist looks so TINY in the floral dress :) You look great in either dress, don't get me wrong :) Have fun!!
  • jozzierdgz
    jozzierdgz Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I think quite a few people will be wearing black and you should go and stand out so I vote for the floral but they both look amazing on you so which ever one you choose will be fine :)
  • Megajan12
    Options
    I like the black one also. Great job on your weight!! Doesn't it feel good!
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    You look great in both, but I would def say the black dress. It really shows off your shoulders!!!

my thought too
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing!! My vote: black dress!!
  • tonid76
    tonid76 Posts: 51
    Options
    You look amazng!! I like both dresses...the floral one kinnda pops a little more....but you can't go wrong with a little black dress! Congrats!!
  • tfburson4528
    Options
    Congrats! Black Dress (Wow!) and I can see why he puts up with you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!