What could I do special for my husband for his brithday?

124»

Replies

• FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    But don't forget to log it. It's in the food database.
    Of course... that's assuming that you swallow.... cuz that's just common courtesy.

Please tell me you are being sarcastic about it being in the database!

anything that goes into your mouth should most definitely be logged. Seriously.

Crap, I'm going to stop breathing through my mouth while running then.

who are you eating while running? and does that burn more calories?

Hes running lickity-split.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Gawd, I'm so the old lady in this convo tonight. But, since I've been married for almost as long as you two have been alive, (yep, celebrated 24 back in June!) I have to say that blow jobs are never gifts that are unappreciated! Renting an :smokin: adult:smokin: movie, watching it before hand and finding a scene you'd like to re-enact is fun! It's a nice surprise for him while you're both watching it when you start doing the same thing she's doing on the screen! Trust me, it's a winner. Another thing, wigs. Meet him at the door in a wig, it'll be like he's with a stranger! Makes it all that much more exciting. And while food has been mentioned, trust me when I say this honey, it won't be the food he remembers! Whether it be steak or a sammich, but if you do, nekkid is the way to go!

ETA: I feel I should put a black bar over my kids eyes in my picture! :laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    Damn....:smokin:

I guarantee I dont get that sunday.
    :grumble:

uh, time for the big "D" maybe.....

:laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    Gawd, I'm so the old lady in this convo tonight. But, since I've been married for almost as long as you two have been alive, (yep, celebrated 24 back in June!) I have to say that blow jobs are never gifts that are unappreciated! Renting an :smokin: adult:smokin: movie, watching it before hand and finding a scene you'd like to re-enact is fun! It's a nice surprise for him while you're both watching it when you start doing the same thing she's doing on the screen! Trust me, it's a winner. Another thing, wigs. Meet him at the door in a wig, it'll be like he's with a stranger! Makes it all that much more exciting. And while food has been mentioned, trust me when I say this honey, it won't be the food he remembers! Whether it be steak or a sammich, but if you do, nekkid is the way to go!

Dont rent Head Cleaner...its boring.
  • take it ti the bedrom and have away with him
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member

Dont rent Head Cleaner...its boring.

Showin' my age AGAIN, but retro is the way to go! Tracy I Love You is excellent and she's legal in that movie.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    But don't forget to log it. It's in the food database.
    Of course... that's assuming that you swallow.... cuz that's just common courtesy.

Please tell me you are being sarcastic about it being in the database!

anything that goes into your mouth should most definitely be logged. Seriously.

Crap, I'm going to stop breathing through my mouth while running then.

who are you eating while running? and does that burn more calories?

I'm betting that was no typo :bigsmile:
    And...duh! Of course it does! I can't kiss and tell though :smokin:

definitely not a typo that time :wink:
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Lets hope he is a gentleman and returns the favor of all these *kitten*. Any man that doesn't enjoy going down on his woman is a tool. Just saying.

Damn right...I could be down there for hours...