Guys...what kind of flirting do you like?

Options

Replies

• mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Lots of eye contact
    A big smile
    Lots of laughter
    Some blushing
    Upbeat personality (fun to be around, keeps up in conversation, happy)

or...you know...just stick boobs in his face :)
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

How'd you find out my secret!?
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

Hahahah...that's another one.

I oftern wondered if it was just lack of space when you are in a bar and you feel a women rub her breasts against your arm, chest or back as she passes. Apparently it isn't...
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Hahahah...that's another one.

I oftern wondered if it was just lack of space when you are in a bar and you feel a women rub her breasts against your arm, chest or back as she passes. Apparently it isn't...

Well, if you're the only two people in the bar... I figure it's safe to assume...
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options

It took years to figure out. The power of cleavage over the male mind is almost frightening.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

It took years to figure out. The power of cleavage over the male mind is almost frightening.

Don't worry, we are all very aware of the powers our jugs hold over you. It's in the way guys can't carry on a conversation without finding a pair to stare at.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

I will be back into the dating scene sometime...sooner or later (starting the divorce process), and I feel like a newbie. I haven't dated since high school. Thanks!

Totally know the feeling! I've been thinking about starting the divorce process myself and feel alittle rusty.

Keep the picture of your *kitten* in lacy panties up and you're bound to get a few dates.

I was gonna say, I hope this isn't how you flirt, especially as a married woman.

Ditto... :noway:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Why do us guys always have to do all the dirty work???

Because we are guys and risk taking is part of our nature?

When I was single I never expected a woman to make the play. I didn't mind if she did but I considered it my job. I approach, I initiate, I do the work, she decides. What was the reward for all this risk taking and work? Pretty much never being without female attention or a date unless I wanted it for many years.

Is it unfair? Sure. It that the way it is? Pretty much.

Exactly.

And think of it this way ... if you're a man, you get to pick. Some women will say yes, some won't, but the choice of woman is ALWAYS yours. You meet a woman you're really into, you just ask her out. If I meet a man I'm really into, I have to turn on the charm and hope he's not totally clueless.

Yes, I know I could just ask him out, but that would be setting an artificial tone for whatever relationship might develop from it because I am not looking for a man who needs me to make the first move. I don't ask men out, and I don't give them my phone number without prompting. Usually, I don't even give it out when asked ... If I'm interested, I give a guy my name and tell him if he wants to contact me, he'll figure it out. If he tracks me down, I know he's serious. If he doesn't, I know I wasn't that big of a deal to him.

The average man might be turned off by that, but I'm not looking for an average man, so that's okay.
  • myofibril
    Options
    Well, if you're the only two people in the bar... I figure it's safe to assume...

True, especially if you are lying on the pool table at the time. Long story...

What about something more subtle. Say you are standing at the bar, waiting to be served. It is relatively empty and a lady somes and stands close to you whilst she waits to get served as well. Coincidence or is that lurking with intent?
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

True, especially if you are lying on the pool table at the time. Long story...

What about something more subtle. Say you are standing at the bar, waiting to be served. It is relatively empty and a lady somes and stands close to you whilst she waits to get served as well. Coincidence or is that lurking with intent?
    She wants you to buy her a drink. A man interested in a woman is a sure fire way to get a free buzz.
  • BIG_Lew
    BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I like the tease kinda flirt....the rub ur foot on my leg under the table flirt.....the wink and eye contact from across the room.....I like flirting u only see in movies....flirting should be exciting, alluring and sexy :-)
  • myofibril
    Options
    And think of it this way ... if you're a man, you get to pick. Some women will say yes, some won't, but the choice of woman is ALWAYS yours. You meet a woman you're really into, you just ask her out. If I meet a man I'm really into, I have to turn on the charm and hope he's not totally clueless.

You....get....it.

Can you PLEASE try and get that through some men's dense craniums. The power is with the approacher NOT the person who waits, and waits, and waits, hoping beyond hope he will just randomly bump into the women of his dreams.
  • Estela565
    Options
    Be yourself
    Be confident
    Smile
    Bc if u try to b someone else the person will b interested in someone you presented not the real you...
  • BIG_Lew
    Options
    Be yourself
    Be confident
    Smile
    Bc if u try to b someone else the person will b interested in someone you presented not the real you...
    Thts how marriage is, u date the representative and u meet the real person when u say I do.....Lmao....thts just wht Chris Rock said :-)
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I've found the forward approach to letting them know you're interested is enjoyed the most. My current relationship began with "Dude. You're hot. Let's go bang." one year later....

:drinker:

Note: We waited until the third date:laugh:

Yep...that works too
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options

When I was single I never expected a woman to make the play. I didn't mind if she did but I considered it my job. I approach, I initiate, I do the work, she decides. What was the reward for all this risk taking and work? Pretty much never being without female attention or a date unless I wanted it for many years.

Exactly.

Yes, I know I could just ask him out, but that would be setting an artificial tone for whatever relationship might develop from it because I am not looking for a man who needs me to make the first move. I don't ask men out, and I don't give them my phone number without prompting. Usually, I don't even give it out when asked ... If I'm interested, I give a guy my name and tell him if he wants to contact me, he'll figure it out. If he tracks me down, I know he's serious. If he doesn't, I know I wasn't that big of a deal to him.

The average man might be turned off by that, but I'm not looking for an average man, so that's okay.

i must be average then because that is way too much work for me!!!! LOL there are plenty of women that will actually give you thier contact info. who am i, freakin Sherlock Holmes?
  • BIG_Lew
    Options

Exactly.

A woman tht plays or is hard to get is a lot better than one who is extra easy. I'm just sayn if u gotta work a lil bit its more exciting than a woman who just lays everything out the first time u meet. I'm kinda old fashion but a woman u have to work for is probably worth keeping .
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Be yourself
    Be confident
    Smile
    Thts how marriage is, u date the representative and u meet the real person when u say I do.....Lmao....thts just wht Chris Rock said :-)

haa! I dated my husband for 4.5 years and had two kids before we got married. I definitely know who he is and he definitely knows who I am. [=
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Don't flirt with me... I'm dumb and can't pick up on your signals.
  • BIG_Lew
    Options
    Be yourself
    Be confident
    Smile

haa! I dated my husband for 4.5 years and had two kids before we got married. I definitely know who he is and he definitely knows who I am. [=
    Lmao....calm down, I was just sayn ;-)