Perfect 10 Buddy Club 12-11

Options
2»

Replies

• Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Morning buddies! Just a fly by posting, heading to the doctor for my podiatry app! Good luck today! :flowerforyou:

Drink water!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Another problem of mine I have to drink more water.

Get one of these - I swear by them!

21CB8Hq9gKL.jpg
  • Hannah_Banana
    Options
    Morning buddies! Just a fly by posting, heading to the doctor for my podiatry app! Good luck today! :flowerforyou:

Drink water!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I love this baby picture! I havea simular one of my daughter when she was 3yrs. ridding in the car eating a blue candy cane. I turned around and looked at her and her mouth was covered in blue! My little smurf. :tongue:

Aww, thank you! This was the first birthday, our bathtub was stained blue for a month. :ohwell:
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,

Hope everyone had a wonderful day. Welcome 1Corinthians13! It's a very new group, so you are coming in at the right time. I apologize for not checking in earlier, I have been tying to get my computer to move faster than a snail and thankfully, it's finally cooperating. It's 12:30 pm here so I'm going to attempt an "early" bedtime...as opposed to 3 am!:yawn:

Any suggestions for a good, hearty breakfast? I'm finding I am only eating about 150 cal. in the morning and by dinner I have 1000 cal. to eat. Don't get me wrong, that's great when my husband says, "Let's go out." But, I know I should balance my day better so I don't get sugar dips.

I am also attempting to switch from diet sodas to water...my baby step is this, if a restaurant only has Pepsi (I prefer Coke) then I drink water (we go out a lot). Hey, I said it was a BABY step. I don't know what to do at home, I just love my Dt. Dr. Pepper! This is going to be a hard habit to break.

Have a great Friday!

Kelly
  • Hannah_Banana
    Options
    Any suggestions for a good, hearty breakfast?

This is what I have:

1 egg - 70 cals
    2 slices of Low Sodium bacon - 70 cals
    2 slices of wheat bread - 110 cals
    1.5 tbsp cream cheese - 70 cals

With that, I generally either have a glass of Green Goodness (140 cals) or skim milk (90 cals).

That totals to either 460 cals or 410 cals. Sometimes I have my drinks as a snack midmorning instead. I hope this helps! :flowerforyou: