meanest people ever

Options
ma34113
ma34113 Posts: 93 Member
what is the meanest thing you have ever been told by someone you didnt know

at work i was trying to help this lady and she didnt want to listen and i was having a good morning and still in a happy mood and then randomly yelled EAT **** AND DIE *****!

..on a positive note i laughed it off to try and keep my happy mood

Replies

• DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    shopping for swimsuits, another customer said "oh honey, YOU don't want that one. trust me." and walked away.
  • JulieTX86
    JulieTX86 Posts: 303
    Options

at work i was trying to help this lady and she didnt want to listen and i was having a good morning and still in a happy mood and then randomly yelled EAT **** AND DIE *****!

I'm confused. Are you asking what someone has said to us, or what we have said to someone. Did the lady say this to you, or is that what you said to her?
    LOL, it's early.
  • juggalotus
    juggalotus Posts: 227
    Options
    Someone called me a fat cu** sl** because i didn't want to sleep with him. LOL! I may be fat, but you're the one who wanted me until i rejected you :)
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'm a nurse. I could spit out a list of things I've been told and called by patients and their family members that would fill up this page. LOL
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    thinging about it the meanest thing anyone ever did to be was call me an *itch....I don't take things lying down...ppl don't mess with me too much lol
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I was called a beached whale once by some teenagers.
  • ma34113
    ma34113 Posts: 93 Member
    Options

I'm confused. Are you asking what someone has said to us, or what we have said to someone. Did the lady say this to you, or is that what you said to her?
    LOL, it's early.

so sorry for confusion haha that is what the lady yelled at me...please share what people have said to you...
  • ivyann73deleted
    Options
    The lady who lived in the apartment above me hated me from the day she moved in. 'Til this day I still do not know why. She would stomp on the floor above my bedroom at 3am and scream are you awake now you f****** b****. Talk about startling. She would tell the office my daughter was tormenting her and I was stealing from her. I had only seen the woman a couple times and never even spoken to her. One day as I was leaving she was coming in and I held the door for her to be nice. She refused to walk through the door and told me straight out she did not like me. She waited until I closed the door so she could open it her self and walk through. I was completely dumbstruck that another adult could behave in such a way. lol!!
  • tidworth1972
    Options
    I work in healthcare too, I once got threatened with death by the father of a patient lol, luckily i got rescued by an experienced old midwife who led the angry man away as he was preparing to thump me :)
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm a nurse. I could spit out a list of things I've been told and called by patients and their family members that would fill up this page. LOL

Love it! I'm a nurse too...one that sticks out in my mind was one night I was working in Neuro ICU. There was this elderly lady who had been in there for a few days, (can't remember her diagnosis), but one of the things we did in that particular unit was HOURLY neuro checks. This lady had obviously had enough of them. I asked her to hold up two fingers, and she flipped me two birds! LOL
  • JulieTX86
    JulieTX86 Posts: 303
    Options
    I agree with the nurses up ^^^^.
    Meanest things I ever hear are from patients.

I had one guy just laying into me ALL freaking day. Calling me a stupid B*^&* get the F*** out of his room, leave him alone etc. etc.

Then, a little while later he said "Hey goldilocks, you got a boyfriend? Do you wanna come lay in bed with me?" and a few other fairly vulgar things...

YUUCKKK! Yes please, I would love to take verbal abuse from you ALL DAY LONG and then jump into your patient bed with you.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    When my husband and I first started dating when we were teenagers, his friend yelled "I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole!" He was jealous that my husband wasn't hanging out with him as much :)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I feel weird having to think back to childhood to come up with an answer to this. Surely someone has said something mean to me since then...
    I guess I just don't remember. Yeah... I have to go all the way back to 17 years ago and having a racial slur yelled at me from a car window as I walked down the street with 2 black friends. Good times, good times.
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    There really are some crap people on the planet, who's words unfortunately stick in our minds for longer than the nice ones.

I was walking back from the pub last night with my boyfriend, who is has very mild cerebral palsy, the only visible sign of it is a slight limp due to an operation he had on his leg when he was 16, anyway, as we were walking along happily chatting about the night's events, some boy racer drives past in a blacked out car and shouts really loudly out the window "Spag!" :mad: :explode: I HATE that word, really really HATE it! (I'm not sure if that's a word only used in the UK) I'm not a violent person, and when things like that happen I'm too shocked to even have a comeback, but if last night was a video game, I'd car jack the boy racer, then run over him, reverse, and repeat a couple of times! What a thoughtless bag of crap.

Glad I got that rant out, that's p***ed me off all day.
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Wow! These are eye-opening. One thing I'll never understand is why people treat their care-givers mean!! My father-in-law was being disrespectful to his wife and daughter when he was recovering from heart surgery. My son finally told him, "These people are responsible for your life right now. You better start treating them with respect!" He changed his ways fast!! Thank you, nurses, for all the stuff you put up with and still continue to give excellent health care!! We appreciate you!! :heart:
  • thenewkarisa
    Options
    Kids in 4th grade used to tell me to call Jenny Craig. LOL Other than that people don't mess with me too much aqpparently because of the way I stare at people that are rude to begin with =D
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    "Out of the car long hair!"

I was just trying to have a good time :(
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    Not mean just stupid.... went to get my ring sized, she didn't ask me what size I wanted and handed me a 8 1/2 to try on and I needed a 6... DUMB!!
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I got desensitized to mean stuff as a kid, now I just notice bizarre stuff. Like getting called the N word because the restaurant I work at doesn't serve ice cream cones. I mean really, does that make any sense to anyone?
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I was called a beached whale once by some teenagers.

I was called a beached whale once by someone I thought was my friend.