Replies

• Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with that!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Here we go....on to the last week! IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!! <insert cheesy theme music here>

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/329424-meat-me-at-the-beach-9-1-9-4-final-weigh-in
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Please, please, please... a Christmas or end of the year challenge after this. (?)

Vic posted in the previous thread that this was the last challenge. :O(

Y'all are more than welcome to join me in an accountablility thread that will go till the middle of December (or as long as you want!)...but with the school year starting (tomorrow!!) I just can't keep up with all the charting and graphing any more. :frown:

But, please, please join me for the next "round" in friendship, motivation, and encouragement. Or if you are *dying* to have pretty charts, I can happily send the chart template to someone else who would like to take over the charting process (and I'll weigh in with everyone else...unless you kick me out for 'maintaining') :laugh: .

I would take over Chatting Vic! I so appreciate what you do & probably don't realize how much work you do but I would be willing to try at least.

Falisha that is so nice of you to offer! I'll pass the charting torch over to you. (Message me with your email and I'll send you the spreadsheet). I love having this greup and I feel so much better knowing that it will continue!

If she finds that she can't, I'm willing to do the charting also. Falisha - May we have a long term, to Christmas, please?

I have no issues going till Christmas the only weekend I won't be able to post on the Sunday will be Canada's Thanks Giving weekend since I'm going to New York with acouple of girlfirends for that weekend. Let me know either way is totally cool with me. :)

Sounds great! Maybe you can just be late then. We are here to help and support you in this endeavor!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing amazing!!! So proud of all of you!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've really been in a FUNK! The ONE year anniversary of My Mom's death just passed and I've really been having a difficult time dealing with it!! I'm trying to get back on track. I went for a 60 min. walk today and I really enjoyed it!! I also am excited about the next challenge!!! Have a blessed week everyone!!