TEAM PERSISTENT DETERMINATION - (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
13»

Replies

• psychofied
    psychofied Posts: 138
    Options
    Done w/ day 5 challenge plus the extra 5 miles.
    Still working w/ the extra challenges.

Regarding the exam,I'll try to measure myself then submit the results tomorrow.
  • sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    We get a couple easy points this week!

each day you do a TABATA workout (4 minutes) we get a point!

Invite a friend to MFP, get a point!

Do the body fat calculation, post it, get a point!

We lost another team mate yesterday to school complications! :sad: We are down to 15... that means these points REALLY need to count!

This is what I have so far for the exercise challenge.... I am absolutely SURE I am missing things!!! Please check here and let me know! (while posting this, I received 3 additional reports, if you contacted me, I added to the actual spreadsheet already)

week4friday.jpg

This is what I have for the Team Challenge... let me know if something is erroneous or missing!

week4teamgoal.jpg

week4miles.jpg

week4jj.jpg

week4crunch.jpg

Thanks for checking to make sure this is right!!! :flowerforyou:

~ Sonia
  • psychofied
    Options
    Here's the result of my exam:

"You have 19.3% body fat.

You have 29.7 Pounds of fat and 124.3 Pounds of lean (muscle, bone, body water)."
  • jah1165
    jah1165 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Sonia

For Saturday

I completed the daily excercies plus 400 j Jacks and 500 Crunches...and did 2 miles..... HAve a great day Ladies
  • llbird
    llbird Posts: 51
    Options
    My sister-in-law told me this week that she is going to sign on with MFP based on our commitment to the food journaling and results!
  • llbird
    llbird Posts: 51
    Options
    Did the body fat measurements.
    31.5 % body fat
    49.4 lbs of fat
    107.6 lbs of lean muscle
  • psychofied
    Options
    Done w/ all the extra challenges (jumping jacks & crunches)
  • sonybalony
    Options
    LADIES!!! OUR WEEK IS NOT OVER!!!! SINCE THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF THE MONTH, WE GO UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH! (Tuesday so we get a rest day Wednesday!)

This gives us an opportunity... We have not reached our goals for this week... I need you to REPORT if you have not... I do NOT care what you report... just REPORT!!!!

The spreadsheets are at the bottom of this post... CHECK CAREFULLY!!! If I am wrong, PLEASE tell me so! If it is right AND you have not completed something, you can DO IT BEFORE TUESDAY!!!

WEIGH IN WILL NOT BE TIL TUESDAY!!! (THURSDAY IS THE NEW WEIGH IN FOR SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE TEAM MEMBERS!)

I have 2 spots to fill for the SEPTEMBER TEAM PERSISTENT DETERMINATION... if you want the position or know someone who does... let me know ASAP!!! Otherwise opening it up to GARY adding people.

Monday 8/29 - Final Days make them count! 200 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 10 burpees, 10 mountain climbers, 10 globe jumps, 10 Squat Kicks, 10 ZigZag Hops! These are a little different. IF YOU ARE ABLE AND YOU ARE! Do these consecutively. No stopping to rest, don’t break these into sets! I’ve designed this so you can see just how far you’ve come. Many of you would never be able to do all of these in one setting on August 1st. BUT YOU’VE Found the inner Beast, You’ve Unleashed you ROCKSTAR and you’ve become an EXERCISE MACHINE. I’m proud of you and you should be VERY proud of yourself!

Tuesday 8/30- Final Days make them count! Walk, Run, Jog a 5K that is 3.2 miles straight no stopping! As fast or as slow as you need to! YOU CAN DO IT I PROMISE! At 447lbs I did it in one hour and 15minutes with 3 hills. You can do this I promise! PUSH YOURSELF AND PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU ARE A WARRIOR!

Wednesday - REST BECAUSE THURSDAY ITS GOING TaaaaaRIBALLLLL!!!!!!!!

week4sundayexercise.jpg

week4sundayteamgoaltotals.jpg

week4sundayteamjj.jpg

week4sundayteammiles.jpg

week4sundayteamcrunch.jpg
  • sonybalony
    Options
    2011-08-30-1.jpg
  • kmcginley613
    Options
    My results for the home body fat test..

You have 14% body fat.

You have 16.7 Pounds of fat and 102.3 Pounds of lean (muscle, bone, body water).
  • sonybalony
    Options
    Gooooooooood Eveniiiiingggg Teeeeaaammm Persistenttttttt Deeeeeeterrrrminatiiiiioooonnnnnn!!!! :glasses:

From the totals I have.....

We have lost as a team.......... DRUM ROLL PLEASE.........................

55.7 pounds!!!!!!

Our biggest % loser and our biggest pound loser are the same terrific, dedicated, determined, persistent woman!!!!!

Julie!!!!!! (megansmom311) She lost a total of 12 pounds, 5.5 % of her body weight!!!!

Total Team Points - 942

I will post the FULL spreadsheet tomorrow sometime on here (Subbing tomorrow and class in the evening, should be home at a reasonable time!!! bwa ha ha ha ha !!!!! :laugh: )

Sweet Dreams Ladies! Enjoy your rest tomorrow... each and every one of you EARNED it!!!

:flowerforyou: ~ Sonia
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Julie!!! And congrats to all of the ladies that saw the challenge through August. It was great meeting all of you, and I look forward to continuing to hear about your successes and encouraging you through the more difficult times in the future. August was a great month!!!
  • jah1165
    jah1165 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats Julie for the BIG loss.......that is great

THANKS TO Sonia for all the hard work she put into keeping us all on track informed of the excercises....I hope Septembers challange is just as good...

It was nice to get to know everyone..
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Great job Julie!!!

I took before pictures and after pictures. Will you guys let me know if you see ANY change? Cause I don't. :frown: :frown: :frown:

AugustChallengeComparisonPicture.jpg
  • sonybalony
    Options
    From Gary6030 ~~~~

Please tell your team from me how proud I am of each and every person. They really are ROCKSTARS! I'm so proud to be on this journey with them!

Brandy! I can totally see a difference! Look at the line along your left hip, it is so much smoother! Look at that booty.... it is popping! Muscle is certainly there!!! And thighs are certainly smaller! See that shadow along the belly area, it is way less!

YOU ROCK! So proud of you!!! You have earned every bit of that, through sweat, and a few tears!!!!

Well I will post our sheet a bit later, gotta go to school!

~ Sonia
  • sonybalony
    Options
    DSCN0555.JPG
    July 30, 2011 ~ 214 pounds
    PIC_1585.JPG
    August 30, 2011 ~ 206 pounds
    DSCN0556.JPG

PIC_1587.JPG

DSCN0557.JPG

PIC_1588.JPG
  • sonybalony
    Options
    August Series Challenge Final Scores
    Team Captain Score Weight Lost #1 Loser Amount Lost
    Perseverance Lori_menorahlover 676 102.6 rjsewell 9
    Curvettes JRena225 846 146.9 SWEETSAPPHIRE85 10
    Persistent Determination sonybalony 942 55.7 megansmom311 12
    JULESEYBABY JULESEYBABY 797 91.1 Gary1977 17.8
    Drop it cause we're hot Sass30 762 87.2 Rickybobby07 21
    Gimme the skinny tagrady 889 89.2 szcepj 11.5
    Fab to Flab msmonique 851 130.3 irisT9975 18.2
    Itsbigjoesgal itsbigjoesgal 995 106.8 RachelJE 14.2
    the exercists wvualum 1005 82.1 wvualum gwynnehamer 10
    saint and slimmers sugarsprinkles 68.6 brotherjeem 15.6
    FUM Jade39 783 87
    Weapons of Mass Reduction Gary6030 1018 129 SuzMac 15
    Body Rock 599 71 laneybirg 9.4

sorry the formatting sucks on this.

The winning team for team points is WEAPONS OF MASS REDUCTION!

The TOP 3 BIGGEST LOSERS are:
    Rickybobby07 - 21 lbs! Way to go you are a MACHINE MAN!
    IrisT9975 - 18.2 lbs! YOU are a ROCKSTAR!
    Gary1977 - 17.8lbs! YOU are a BEASTMASTER!

Out of the 13 Teams who reported the total weight loss was:

1,247.5 lbs!

ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME! FOLKS WE LOST HALF A TON! And here's the thing there are about 60% of the teams didn't even report to me.

I'm sure with that amount of folks we definitely dropped a ton! Literally a ton of weight!

SO AUGUST WE KICKED YOUR BUTT!

Way to go I'm so honored to be apart of this journey with you!

RAISE YOUR SPEARS ITS GONE TRIBAL!