Options
    week3number1.jpg
    week3number2.jpg
    week3number3.jpg
    Week3number4.jpg
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    ummm, where do they sell the calorie-free wine?
  • DeeBear
    DeeBear Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Did totally vegan today. Was a lot easier than I thought. However did not drink any coffee because I like cream in my coffee so that kind of kicked my butt. Otherwise did my cardio. Will weigh in in the morning. Did not have a very good week so will probably be up. My own fault. No one to blame but myself. Everyone looks to be doing really well. WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I wad 127.1 lbs last week I am 126.0 lbs today.
  • tatabanana
    Options
    I am typically a total optimist. BUT, how am I supposed to incorporate this routine into a day packed with 30 Day Shred already?? I feel like such a wuss! lol.... Guess I will have to work out twice a day! :) Good variety Misty!
  • karenzephyr
    Options
    calorie free wine- I need that!!!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am typically a total optimist. BUT, how am I supposed to incorporate this routine into a day packed with 30 Day Shred already?? I feel like such a wuss! lol.... Guess I will have to work out twice a day! :) Good variety Misty!
    I was thinking the very same thing!

Sarah
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    good moning ladies. I am back at it. This weekend was super busy, didn't even bother to log... but I am still down so that's good. I am SOOOO close to the 150's, which is my goal for Disney. 0.5 pounds away from it.
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Morning!

It's a windy rainy day here. Bleh weather for sure. It hasn't been such a good morning for me. But it might be getting better. Sometimes having to repay the government for going to school stinks! They were saying I was late on my payment but it's auto debited. Only reason why it's late - because it was a weekend and my due date the 3rd was Saturday. You know they could have taken it on the day before. That would have been logical but they won't or can't do that. So it should clear by Friday and if not I have to call Sallie Mae back to find out what's up. The girl I was speaking with was real nice and polite. I appreciate that a lot since I also work in customer service and know it's not always easy dealing with upset customers and I was surely upset.

As far as weigh in - I had gone up last week and now back down only 1.4 lbs but hey not to bad. I guess I should fill the form out at some point.

30 Day Shred is kicking my butt but I'm going to continue to do it. I'm still on level 1. This will be my 3rd day. I should have done it yesterday but we also had to bug bomb the house and dealing with an upset cat because he doesn't like car rides and then cleaning up the house after was enough to where I didn't want to even bother with anything else. I did manage to make a good tasting chicken dish out of cooking light recipe and had some fresh sweet corn on the cob with it. Even Daniel enjoyed it!

Okay so I got to finish up here and get prepared for the work day.

Talk to you all later!

Amber
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    YAY for meatless Mondays! One of my favorite new things to eat is broccoli slaw. I put it in a pan with some water to steam, add garlic, pepper, a little Italian seasoning, and pepper flakes, then add some pasta sauce. It is way yummy! It's like spaghetti without the carbs and calories :)
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    If you girls find the calorie-free wint let me know..lol.....And is anyone interested in seeing the percentage of weight loss as of this week? I will be working on that today and will post later. Me, Im not posting for myself because I have stayed the same But I know it is from stress so Im working on getting that all cleared up. You guys are doing great !
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    If you girls find the calorie-free wint let me know..lol.....And is anyone interested in seeing the percentage of weight loss as of this week? I will be working on that today and will post later. Me, Im not posting for myself because I have stayed the same But I know it is from stress so Im working on getting that all cleared up. You guys are doing great !

Well I started doing the percentages and stopped, there are so many that have only logged in 1 time with their info. Im taking a break because honestly I dont want to waste my time on people that do not want to do this. I have put so much time into this So if you want to know your percentage lost so far QUOTE this message and put yes and I will post all of the percentages only on here and on FB on Wed.
  • rae_mayer
    Options

Well I started doing the percentages and stopped, there are so many that have only logged in 1 time with their info. Im taking a break because honestly I dont want to waste my time on people that do not want to do this. I have put so much time into this So if you want to know your percentage lost so far QUOTE this message and put yes and I will post all of the percentages only on here and on FB on Wed.

I would LOVE to find out my percentage! I will fill out the form this afternoon after work since I checked my weight again today.
  • lmmgmm
    lmmgmm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm with Rachel, I would like to know if I have a percentage and if it has even changed. I have not been the best on doing the challenges and apologize for that. Some I have to adjust or just do my bike routine due to my right leg challenge. Let me know!

Oh! And by the way, Thank you for doing this for us! You are AMAZING! ;0) Lynn
  • sfalk1977
    Options

Yes
  • sfalk1977
    Options

Yes
    I resubmitted my information in case you didn't get it - screwed it up the first time as I knocked the enter button before I had finished, - sorry if that has made the paperwork worse for you :embarassed:
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options

I'd love to know!! I just did my weekly check in - was out of town this weekend.
  • tatabanana
    Options

Yes....
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

Yeah. I hope ,mine went through
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options

Yes Please