Bombshell Betty's (closed group)

Options

Replies

• paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! Just checking in on everyone :) I will put the new challenge on here tomorrow and then a list of names and we can just go down the list week by week...I'm going to use the last weeks check in names..... And we will post in a new thread and I will open the group if anyone else wants to join us......TTYL! and the link to the new thread will be posted on here.

Does this current round of Bombshells that started on 8/23 end on 9/19?
  • ladycomix
    Options
    Hey guys!! Just checking in on everyone :) I will put the new challenge on here tomorrow and then a list of names and we can just go down the list week by week...I'm going to use the last weeks check in names..... And we will post in a new thread and I will open the group if anyone else wants to join us......TTYL! and the link to the new thread will be posted on here.

Does this current round of Bombshells that started on 8/23 end on 9/19?

I can't believe we're coming up on the end of the challenge already!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    1lb lost this week :bigsmile:

Sarah
  • foxieboxy
    foxieboxy Posts: 52 Member
    Options

Misty,

Thank you for all you do! Will you please add my name for the weekly challenges -- I'm the one who didn't check in because I'm a dippo and for some reason didn't realize the link was in your signature until it was too late -- sorry!! Or I can go check in now?? Whatever is easier for you.

Sorry for being a pain!

Erika
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Today's check in right?

Ok I did if it is.

I'm scatter brained today. I dunno.
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies.
    Busy weekend left me no time for MFP. I will remain busy all week since we leave Sat at 4AM to catch our flight to Disneyworld. Tons of stuff to do & ufortunately can't do much of anything until Thursday or Friday. Lots of errands to run around town makes my food choices not so good. I have been aiming for super fast/ easy over healthy. I know, not the best, but it's what I got now.

Would love to join you guys for another round, if you can tolerate me being MIA all next week. MFP app works great for logging, but not for blogging. Not sure how to access my messages/ topics on the phone. I will not log my food while I am gone. Would have no way of doing so & I am certain to go over cals every day.
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Up 2.9 pounds :noway: essentially back to where I was four weeks ago... TOM weight perhaps :grumble: in addition to a few days over calories... trying not to freak out about it, and just get more serious with my plan! I still exceeded my personal weekly goals for water intake and calories burned. For this new week, getting the cardio up & going and limiting adult beverages to weekends only :drinker:
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Up 2.9 pounds :noway: essentially back to where I was four weeks ago... TOM weight perhaps :grumble: in addition to a few days over calories... trying not to freak out about it, and just get more serious with my plan! I still exceeded my personal weekly goals for water intake and calories burned. For this new week, getting the cardio up & going and limiting adult beverages to weekends only :drinker:

Wait and see if you lose the extra 2.9lbs when TOM has gone - it might just fall off again with no effort involved. Stick with it, you can do it!

Sarah
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I'll check in later this evening, but it doesn't look very good. I weighed 2lbs heavier than last Friday, but I still may be down from last Monday. Maybe .5??? I know it's water retention/bloat. Ugh - I hate it!! But - I am still hoping to hit my goal of 160 by Saturday!!! :bigsmile: I'll be drinking tons of water!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! Yes this end next week on Sept. 19th......I will be opening it up again today. I will have a list posted on Sunday with names for the challenge rotation. So Please I am opening the Registration form agaiin today and please register again so we know you want to continue the link is at the bottom of this message. I will also have the form open so EVERYONE can view it. So yes you will be able to see everyone's progress and everyone will be able to see your progress.Im not going to chose your buddy this time you can choose your own. I ask to just have 1 buddy that way you dont get overwhelmed. Sunday I will be closing it so we will have the list of people then. That way you can choose. The weekly check in page is the page everyone will be able to see.....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dC1fcDJFV3pxcXExaVV6VHJISnJBX1E6MQ#gid=0
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    week4.jpg
  • Amber393
    Options
    Um Misty.. Hate to be a pain but can't read it.
  • DeeBear
    DeeBear Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Okay so have stayed the same for 2 dang weeks. Oh well. At least it is not a gain. I am staying on for another go around. Love this group of AWESOME ladies and love you too Misty for everything that you do.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for a 2nd go round!! Yay!! :bigsmile:
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    Um Misty.. Hate to be a pain but can't read it.

right click save picture as and save then open you will be able to read it...Its so long that I could have it very big...try FB u might be able to see it better there.
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    Here is the new thread link...everyone will start using it on Sunday...I will post the names that have registered so you can pick ur partner on Sunday and will have dates on names that will be choosing the challenges......3 people will do it every week until we are at the bottom of the list then we will start over.....if u have a partner you partner will help u choose the challenge......3 challenges weekly like before Nutrition challenge, Exercise challenge and Mind/Body challenge....after you get ur partner please let me know so I can make the list with both of you in the name area...if u already know who u want to be ur partner then ask them and if they agree when u register put in you AND your partners name at the begining...and you AND your partners MFP name........Love you guys!!
    Misty

New thread link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/341517-bombshell-betty-s-open-group
  • Amber393
    Options
    I registered!
  • ladycomix
    Options
    I apparently FAIL at measuring...cause if I got it right then I lost twice as much from my neck than my waist :D I am apparently the reason the make those nice body fat scales...it's for the sanity impaired.
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    I apparently FAIL at measuring...cause if I got it right then I lost twice as much from my neck than my waist :D I am apparently the reason the make those nice body fat scales...it's for the sanity impaired.

lol....its ok...i dont use my stuff that the scale tells me I like to measure :)
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Sorry I checked in late. It didn't even occur to me that yesterday was Monday, we've had so much going on here. =(