Bombshell Betty's (closed group)

Options

Replies

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I did most of the challenge exercises today, not all of them though. I drank 120 oz of water and unfortunately spent a good deal of the day berating myself. Tomorrow I will do better on the exercise!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Trying signature
  • Sul3i
    Options
    Trying signature

*sigh* they just don't work from my phone I guess...
  • Sul3i
    Options
    week3number1.jpg
    week3number2.jpg
    week3number3.jpg
    Week3number4.jpg

Yay I found the challenge even if I'm starting at the end of the week... I will do my exercise challenge in the am I already switched my beverages and I love the "no negative talk challenge " :-) my weigh in is Friday *fingers crossed *
  • nomerebutterfly
    nomerebutterfly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey girls -

So, my life kind of exploded and I've just gotten it back on track. I'm back to logging again and I missed you all. here i go again. :)
  • foxieboxy
    foxieboxy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yay for continuing! And definitely great idea on the challenge idea Misty!

Erika
  • foxieboxy
    Options
    Erika - I can understand the sweet tea! Love it myself.

As far as going forward from week 4, heck yeah.. Let's keep this going for as long as possible. I think we've formed a nice group of ladies who are all really supportive of each other. Love you all!

Did my 30 DS W1D3 yesterday. It hurt. Won't lie it did but it was also a bit easier on yesterday from day 1/2. I'm hoping I won't wuss out and I'll go on with it.

Work again today. Same ol shift. 9 am to 9 pm with the break from 1 pm to 5 pm. Day off is Saturday which is also grocery day.

I'm gunna go eat breakfast now.

TTYL!

Amber

LOL Amber! I knew I liked you. Do you put sugar in your tea or sugar substitute? Just wondering because I soooo miss it.
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I still use real sugar I know I know smack my wrist and call me bad but the sugar substitute never gives it the same taste.

It's my only one real vice. I gave up soda going on 8 years now. I used to drink Mt Dew every day in High School starting from the day I started till the day I graduated. Best thing I did was give it up.

So I'll do a mix of water and tea through the day and live with my choices.

Amber
  • Sul3i
    Options
    good morning ladies happy friday!
  • foxieboxy
    Options
    I second that mrslabreck12! Thank goodness it's Friday, and for those of you who it is not your Friday hoping your week is speedy!

Erika
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    tgifdog.jpg

Friday and pay day! Tomorrow is my day off so will be going to the grocery store, yay new foods!

I'm tired did not sleep well at all.

On the plus I'm down .08 which might seem little but to me is a lot. I've always had the struggle with weight loss as all of us have had but to lose and keep it off which I seem to doing now thanks to MFP and all you great ladies I've made friends with is making the difference along with the eating better and the working out.

I love all ya all!

Have a great day.

Amber
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday to all.

Yesterdays Pantry Party resulted in a 1 pound gain. Still 0.4 loss for the week, but could have been more. Oh Well, I will try to be better today.

I get to start packing this weekend. I have a ton of laundry to do. I told my kids that they could wear stuff through Wednesday. But after that I would NOT be washing it and it would not make the trip to FL. My oldest is already trying to push the envelope with that one. I am glad it's still warm here, really don't want to speed up winter in IA, but it would be nice if the weather cooled a bit so she would want to wear jeans instead of her shorts. Oh Well.

Good luck to everyone today.

Jen
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Exercise challenge this week is going ok. I can't do the floor lunge or bird dog though, because of my movement limitations. =(

Food challenge is easy, I almost never drink caloric beverages, aside from milk, but I feel at my age it is important to drink at least one glass of milk a day! I don't eat meat that often, so meatless monday is no problem!

The last challenge, well...not so good. =p
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been around, here's why:

So I have to go in today to have an ultrasound. I've been having some pain in my lower abdomen. Went to doctor yesterday. At first they were considering it being my appendix, but my WBC count is good. So their back up plan was that I have cysts on my ovaries. So I get to go in today for the ultrasound to check. Kinda scared that something may be seriously wrong with me. I first thought I was just in a slump with not wanting to workout or eat right. But when the pains started happening, it kinda made sense on why I've been on this slump! Just hope it's taken care of so I can get back to it! Wish me luck all!
  • Sul3i
    Options
    Super excited 4 my 5 lb weight loss this week & def looking forward to a new challenge this week! =)
  • foxieboxy
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been around, here's why:

So I have to go in today to have an ultrasound. I've been having some pain in my lower abdomen. Went to doctor yesterday. At first they were considering it being my appendix, but my WBC count is good. So their back up plan was that I have cysts on my ovaries. So I get to go in today for the ultrasound to check. Kinda scared that something may be seriously wrong with me. I first thought I was just in a slump with not wanting to workout or eat right. But when the pains started happening, it kinda made sense on why I've been on this slump! Just hope it's taken care of so I can get back to it! Wish me luck all!

How was your doctor visit? Were you able to find something out?

Erika
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hey girls -

So, my life kind of exploded and I've just gotten it back on track. I'm back to logging again and I missed you all. here i go again. :)

missed you and so happy you're back! hope the dust has settled from the explosion. i am sweeping up some of my own here too ;-)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Didn't do well with the challenges today. I don't know what I did to my foot, but it is bothering me. I will make up for it tomorrow!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! Just checking in on everyone :) I will put the new challenge on here tomorrow and then a list of names and we can just go down the list week by week...I'm going to use the last weeks check in names..... And we will post in a new thread and I will open the group if anyone else wants to join us......TTYL! and the link to the new thread will be posted on here.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    thanks Misty! I'll keep my eyes open for it; although probably won't be able to check in until tomorrow evening unfortunately. :grumble: