TRIBAL CAPTAINS FORUM (CLOSED)

1234568»

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Well, our team has pretty much fizzled.. :sad:

I think we have 5 people left that are trying to keep up.

I don't know if we will be much competition but, we are still trying to motivate each

It does make me think twice about trying to recruit people. I think if you WANT to join a challenge you will seek it out. I am just a little frustrated, why join if you don't want to do it? Ugh

We've just had several of us get sick :cry: I typically do my challenge exercises right when I get home from the gym/zumba while I'm still running on my "high" but now I just feel wiped out after I get home.

We've had a few get sick, a few injuries, one quit and at least one that hasn't participated (due to work).
    Since the beginning there has only been 5 or 6 that have even let me know they've done the challenge(s).
    I've had to chase down the others--and some still haven't replied.
    So we're down to about 1/2 a team now, I guess.

Anyone know if we're continuing with this? I haven't seen Week 4 posted yet?

Ouch, that's rough :cry: Hopefully your small group is plugging along and encouraging each other. Wonder if you could combine with another team who is having the same difficulties?
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    anyone know if week 4 is posted somewhere?
    its not on the blog....
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Wasn't Gary's Hell Run yesterday? I'm assuming he's been a bit sidetracked :smile:
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    WEEK 4 is up on the blog!!! :happy:
  • I would like to suggest that the challenges for all weeks are posted on a blog next month so that we don't have to hunt Gary down every Sunday....
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Is there a week 5 for September or is that what the Heavy Hitter Exercise Series
    on Gary's blog is for?
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    What's going on for October, anyone know?
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    You probably already found this, but just in case...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/356422-overboard-in-october-bye-bye-fatty