Question about a Clean day

Options
124»

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Can anyone here actually define what "clean" is?

Eating soap
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    This thread kills me :laugh: :drinker:
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    just rember everything in moderation

Especially movement.

Can't agree more. Sit in front of the computer as much as possible. Also, position yourself as close to the bed as possible, so that when you're done you won't have to walk too much to get to it. This applies to the bathroom and kitchen as well.

I have a lot to learn from you wise people. Currently my bedroom is upstairs. So getting to the kitchen and back requires going down and up stairs. Should I move?

Hire someone to move your bed to the kitchen... that way you can just lie in bed and reach over to the fridge or the stove.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I like dragon flies....they stay crunchy in milk
    What kind of milk do you use? Skimmed? Whole? Do you eat them straight out of the milk, or do you wash and drain them?

haha
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    just rember everything in moderation

Especially movement.

Can't agree more. Sit in front of the computer as much as possible. Also, position yourself as close to the bed as possible, so that when you're done you won't have to walk too much to get to it. This applies to the bathroom and kitchen as well.

I have a lot to learn from you wise people. Currently my bedroom is upstairs. So getting to the kitchen and back requires going down and up stairs. Should I move?

Aren't you getting married soon? You shouldn't ever be in the kitchen. What the hell kind of man are you?!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Can anyone here actually define what "clean" is?

Clean = drenching it in windex, duh.