My boyfriend is annoying.

Options
13»

Replies

• gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I had an ex who loved to poke me in my belly.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Well placed back fist and call it a "love tap".
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS!!!! Rat poison DOES make a mess. 1. He'll get bloody diarrhea, 2. He'll get bloody vomiting 3. You still have to dispose of the body!!!!

Every time he does something like this, remind him that "at some point tonight, you are going to go to sleep... and then you're mine." No specifics necessary, just change your name to Lorena Bobbit.

bodies are easily disposed of in the desert..... just sayin

In all criminal rings the highest risk is the transportation... do you want to drive around with a body in the trunk? didnt think so... so anti freeze it is so u can call ambulance about a half hour after he dies...

and if u do need to dispose of a body.... desert.. anyone find him they can trace him back to ya... instead feed him to the pigs.. pigs eat bone, teeth, everything.. so all u get is a pile of poop after..

good point... i have a pick up beds are easily washed out.... and aren't javelinas similar to pigs? or is that a different thing... lots of javelinas and coyotes around the desert....
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    YOU GUYS!!!! Rat poison DOES make a mess. 1. He'll get bloody diarrhea, 2. He'll get bloody vomiting 3. You still have to dispose of the body!!!!

Every time he does something like this, remind him that "at some point tonight, you are going to go to sleep... and then you're mine." No specifics necessary, just change your name to Lorena Bobbit.

In all criminal rings the highest risk is the transportation... do you want to drive around with a body in the trunk? didnt think so... so anti freeze it is so u can call ambulance about a half hour after he dies...

and if u do need to dispose of a body.... desert.. anyone find him they can trace him back to ya... instead feed him to the pigs.. pigs eat bone, teeth, everything.. so all u get is a pile of poop after..

good point... i have a pick up beds are easily washed out.... and aren't javelinas similar to pigs? or is that a different thing... lots of javelinas and coyotes around the desert....

they leave the bones... all u need is couple human bones or teeth n ur f.u.c.k.e.d. lol

other thing she could have done.. is make a simple smoke bomb... toss it in the room he is in.. run in with a baseball bat.. hit him in the gut and knee caps couple times n throw the bat away.. then start yelling and screaming that someone broke in the house...
    Recepie for smoke bomb:
    -buy 2 instant cold packs(make sure they are the ones with pebbles and water bag that u need to pop; their most common ones)
    -take luke warm water in a big bowl and pour the pebbles(ammodium nitrate) from the cold pack and mix water will turn ice cold
    -take large sheet of news paper or phonebook paper works great and dip soak for about 10-15sec
    -dry the sheet over a small flame, in low heat oven or sun(last option and least effective)
    -fold couple times and roll into a small tube and put a small piece of tape to hold it in a tube
    -light one end, blow the flame out, toss and run, it will smoke like crazy and wont light up unless you got the formula wrong..

works just like a military grade or store bought smoke granades.. GOOD LUCK!!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

they leave the bones... all u need is couple human bones or teeth n ur f.u.c.k.e.d. lol

other thing she could have done.. is make a simple smoke bomb... toss it in the room he is in.. run in with a baseball bat.. hit him in the gut and knee caps couple times n throw the bat away.. then start yelling and screaming that someone broke in the house...
    Recepie for smoke bomb:
    -buy 2 instant cold packs(make sure they are the ones with pebbles and water bag that u need to pop; their most common ones)
    -take luke warm water in a big bowl and pour the pebbles(ammodium nitrate) from the cold pack and mix water will turn ice cold
    -take large sheet of news paper or phonebook paper works great and dip soak for about 10-15sec
    -dry the sheet over a small flame, in low heat oven or sun(last option and least effective)
    -fold couple times and roll into a small tube and put a small piece of tape to hold it in a tube
    -light one end, blow the flame out, toss and run, it will smoke like crazy and wont light up unless you got the formula wrong..

works just like a military grade or store bought smoke granades.. GOOD LUCK!!

hmmm can you make an exwife disappear....... no she's not mine technically, but when you marry .... well you marry into them
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Wow, guys can be so dense. That is all.
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options

This is an understatement!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

This is an understatement!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • had3nuf
    had3nuf Posts: 59
    Options

And I've got a really huge fire pit in my back yard...perfect for roastin marshmellows...and burnin 'rubbish'........
  • EuroDriver
    Options

And I've got a really huge fire pit in my back yard...perfect for roastin marshmellows...and burnin 'rubbish'........

lol ull have neibourghs running over asking if they can have some of ur BBQ
  • sosayscyndi
    sosayscyndi Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If anyone posts anything helpful, let me know. My husband says he likes my fluff and can't get why that's offensive:)
  • had3nuf
    had3nuf Posts: 59
    Options

Lolol.....I would say "Why of course!!".....if the bones are in their trash....they're NOT in mine.........
  • EuroDriver
    Options

Lolol.....I would say "Why of course!!".....if the bones are in their trash....they're NOT in mine.........

lmao good one!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I have found that a combination of acid and lye works really well for disposing of eveidance...first what you need to do is...oh wait never mind Im um just kidding ....really
  • MissionABS
    Options
    When you are done losing the fat, have sex with his best friend then dump him.