Who wants to do a walk away the pounds challenge??

Options

Replies

• JessicaBuff
    Options
    I would love to do this challenge! What do I have to do for it? I'm gonna friend you.

You just walk everyday and log how far you walked! Good Luck!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I would love to be in this challenge too!!! I think that my stepdaughter has that dvd. If not, I will make a trip to Wal-Mart :-)

Happy Walking!
  • PositiveOne8925
    PositiveOne8925 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What is the name of the DVD all of you are talking about? I think I need one. lol
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun. Leslie Sansone is also available on YouTube for those of you who can't get the DVD. There is a 5 mile video that I use every night before I go to bed. It incorporates walking and a few other simple moves. It's pretty good.
  • kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am so in. I was going to check to see if anyone was doing this challenge. Yay! Okay how long is this challenge going to be? My starting weight is 138lbs.
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I am so in. I was going to check to see if anyone was doing this challenge. Yay! Okay how long is this challenge going to be? My starting weight is 138lbs.

Yeah, are we going to post weekly weight or just miles walked to focus on moving...
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    bump

Count me in. XXX
    Hope it's ok, to have got a tiny head start, did 4 mile last saturday time 60 minutes. Same walk last night 55 minutes, QMG!!! my legs burn.
    My goal is to shave 1 minute off time each walk. Hopefully getting down to 11 minute miles!!
    Cover 240 miles by 31/10/2011.
    This is outdoor walking, may have to use youtube for indoor as the weather changes.
    good luck to all.
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!

It is day one of our walking challenge! Some of you were wondering what kind of challenge this will be..I think we should set a weekly goal of how many miles we are going to walk, and post weekly weigh-ins..Starting today enter your starting weight and you weekly goal..

My SW- 176
    Goal 4 week 1- 173=3 pound loss
    Miles to walk- 16

Remember to drink lots of water and eat healthy!! Our next weigh in will be tuesday so lets get walking!
  • rachel1496
    Options
    I'm in! I try to get in a 5K walk with the stroller at least 4 times a week.
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    We need to decide on a name for our challenge/group...Open to suggestions so start sending them! I wanna get us a fancy logo going like some of the other groups on here have..lol
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    SW 175
    goal to walk this week - 15 miles

Good luck everyone!
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!

It is day one of our walking challenge! Some of you were wondering what kind of challenge this will be..I think we should set a weekly goal of how many miles we are going to walk, and post weekly weigh-ins..Starting today enter your starting weight and you weekly goal..

My SW- 176
    Goal 4 week 1- 173=3 pound loss
    Miles to walk- 16

Remember to drink lots of water and eat healthy!! Our next weigh in will be tuesday so lets get walking!

cripes your in a different time zone!!!!!!!
    SW 194
    Goal week 1- 192
    Goal week 1- 12 miles @ 54 minutes per mile
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options
    Okay, I hope that I do this right :-)

My SW- 225
    Week 1 Goal- 223=2 lb. loss
    Miles to go- 12 ( I'm going to try to walk 2 miles per day)
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options
    We need to decide on a name for our challenge/group...Open to suggestions so start sending them! I wanna get us a fancy logo going like some of the other groups on here have..lol

Hmmmm, I'm not good at this but how about "Weight Walkers" :-) LOL I told you that I'm no good at this!!!
    Come on some of you creative members, throw some names for our group out there!!!
  • Charbaby48
    Options
    Is it too late to join?

SW 170.2
    Goal to walk = 12 miles
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to join? I've just started exercising again as I had a hysterectomy 5 1/2 weeks ago. I'm starting slowly.

Goal - 7 miles
    SW - 209 lbs
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Not too late to join! Yall just jump on in with us!

I have a bit of an obstacle that is gonna prevent my walk today...I have a tummy virus and i am not feeling too good...I will make up for it either tomorrow or the next day tho
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    O.K. so my S.W. is...191.2 my goal is as many as I can. lol I really cant judge a number... maybe 12 a week for starters... Today I did .8 of a mile before work, then after work I got 2 houses away and it started to poor. I also have a killer headache coming on so I may take a nite off. usually I hit it hard on the weekends.
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    Hmmmm, I'm not good at this but how about "Weight Walkers" :-) LOL I told you that I'm no good at this!!!
    Come on some of you creative members, throw some names for our group out there!!!

I love this name! I am not really creative either...
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I totally want in if I can join now! :) I have to take it easy on one of my feet but this will be fun! As for name, what about "Move It To Lose It!" or actually I LIKE "Weight Walkers". :)

SW: 171
    Goal: 7 Miles