Who wants to do a walk away the pounds challenge??

Options

Replies

• LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Ashonym. I will play with this.

Jessica. I hope everything is ok.

Just did a 2 mile plus 1/2 mile with family earlier. That puts me at 6 out of 7 miles. Do we weigh in on Monday or Tuesday?
  • spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    Yeh count me in, does this include walking to the fridge? :wink:

I must have more will power!

How far do we walk?
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    would love to join..,,,,please let me know if there is still space available...
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun. Leslie Sansone is also available on YouTube for those of you who can't get the DVD. There is a 5 mile video that I use every night before I go to bed. It incorporates walking and a few other simple moves. It's pretty good.

Can you give me the link to the video on YouTube? I can't seem to find it. Thanks! :-)
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options
    I am so sorry I have been MIA! My mamaw fell and busted her head open and was rushed to the ER this week..She is ok now, but it did give us a scare! Thanks for keeping the thread going while i was gone! I havent walked at all this week so i have alot of catching up to do! Glad everyone is so excited about walking!

So sorry that y'all had such a scare and glad that she is doing better :-) I have been MIA on this board too, but I walked 3 miles today and 4 miles yesterday. Keep walking everybody :-)
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Noting before I sleep that I did 2.5 miles more today. 14.5 miles total for the week.
  • rainbow52
    rainbow52 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join! (If it's not too late!) I have walked 6 miles this week. Goal 10 miles by next Tuesday. Great challenge! Hope I'm in!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Yeh count me in, does this include walking to the fridge? :wink:

I must have more will power!

How far do we walk?

You set your own goal for the week and do your best to meet it..We weigh in every tuesday and post how far we walked and if we met our goal..good luck!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join! (If it's not too late!) I have walked 6 miles this week. Goal 10 miles by next Tuesday. Great challenge! Hope I'm in!

Glad you joined us!!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Noting before I sleep that I did 2.5 miles more today. 14.5 miles total for the week.

GREAT JOB!!! There is no catching up to you this week! lol
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    would love to join..,,,,please let me know if there is still space available...

Yes you can join!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Ok did 2 miles yesterday! Good luck today everyone! Make healthy choices and move move move!!
  • stayathomezookeepa
    stayathomezookeepa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have done 8 out of the 10 miles for this week...I am really loving this dvd!
  • rainbow52
    rainbow52 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Jessica, did you decide on a group name yet? How about Rockin the Walkin!?
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Well, I was slow this week. Only 9.22 miles
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Checking in again. I walked my 4.8 miles again. That's 19.3 miles for this week. @.@ <3
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    First week down,

22/08/2011 194 lbs
    29/08/2011 192 lbs

Happy with weight loss, because i know that it's 2lb of pure fat that has shifted. Thats 2 packs of Kerrygold butter. lol.

Week total: 16 miles 4x4 @ 54 minutes

Goal for the comming week: Walk 12 miles in total,get 4 mile route done in 53 minutes.
    Shall do some upper body work esp arms.
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Didn't post yesterday. I did 1.5 miles yesterday, so I'm at 7.5 out of 7. Woohoo! One more day. Will post again later. Excited to weigh in tomorrow morning. Have a great day everyone!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Hope all is well with you fabulous people!! I am starting fresh today..My husband took me out to eat saturday night at Red Lobster:noway: And i did NOT make good choices..:blushing: Then Sunday he took me to a chinese buffet!! Shame on him! LOL..So today I am going to walk 2 miles..Drink LOTS of water, and eat healthy if it kills me!! lol..

Tomorrow is the BIG weigh in!! Dont forget to send me your stats in the morning and i will post it as a master list and then see what we have all lost total!! Cant wait cause i know you guys did great this week!!

Lots of Love and blessings yalls way..HAPPY MONDAY!:flowerforyou:
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join (again or officially)! I posted last week but haven't kept up. I did walk during the week but haven't kept tabs. My goal for this week is 10 miles. My weight this morning was 163.5, can you use that for tomorrow's weight? I try not to wiegh every day, drives me crazy! :wink: