Who wants to do a walk away the pounds challenge??

Options

Replies

• JessicaBuff
    Options
    I'd like to join (again or officially)! I posted last week but haven't kept up. I did walk during the week but haven't kept tabs. My goal for this week is 10 miles. My weight this morning was 163.5, can you use that for tomorrow's weight? I try not to wiegh every day, drives me crazy! :wink:
    Glad you are back!! and yes i can use that as your weigh in..Just send it to my inbox so i dont have to search for it on here in the morning..And i to have a hard time staying off the scale..lol..Good luck this week!
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I didn't walk much today. Only .8 of a mile. But that puts my total to 8.3 which is 1.3 over my goal. Will weigh in tomorrow.
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Managed another 2 miles so my week is topped off around 21.5 miles. Will weigh in in the morning first thing.
  • LJA1968
    Options
    So here we go, the end of week 1.

Goal was 7 miles, I walked 8.3
    Went from 209 lbs to 204.5 lbs

Goal for week 2 will be 10 miles.
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    So here we go, the end of week 1.

Goal was 7 miles, I walked 8.3
    Went from 209 lbs to 204.5 lbs

Goal for week 2 will be 10 miles.

Amazing loss!! Great job!
  • Ashonym
    Options
    Awesome loss!

So, I managed 21.5 miles overall. My weight is 169.7 this morning. I was 171.something when I started. Not bad...I expected more but not bad...
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Awesome loss!

So, I managed 21.5 miles overall. My weight is 169.7 this morning. I was 171.something when I started. Not bad...I expected more but not bad...

That is a great loss for a week girl! own it! You are out of the 170's and officially in the 160's!! Cant wait til i get in the 160's! Congrats on your weightloss this week! :drinker: heres to week 2!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Ok my starting weight was 176
    weight today is 174 so thats a 2 pound loss

I didnt get to walk much last week but this week my goal is 10 miles and 3 pounds

Good luck everyone!
  • mauck1975
    mauck1975 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I started walk away the pounds for abs last week.

Please let me know if I can join.

SW 212
    15 miles a week is my goal

I did 9 miles last week and 6 miles so far this week.

Get your walk on!!!!:laugh:
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I would like to join. I started walk away the pounds for abs last week.

Please let me know if I can join.

SW 212
    15 miles a week is my goal

I did 9 miles last week and 6 miles so far this week.

Get your walk on!!!!:laugh:

Glad to have you!! Good luck this week!
  • Caro239
    Caro239 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Week 1

Starting weight - 154lb
    Now - 150lb - 4lb loss

Walking goal - 7 miles, walked 8.5 miles

Goal for next week - 8.5 miles
  • Ashonym
    Options
    Great losses you guys. :) I guess my goal will remain 7 miles because I don't think I'll be walking nearly as much. XD
  • LJA1968
    Options
    Wow, great job everyone! This is so motivating. I love it! I go back to work on sept. 8th. I really hope I can keep it up. It's hard in the office as there is always food/junk around. I've been trying really hard since my surgery on July 14th. So far I've managed to take off 11.5 lbs since then. I was warned that women gain weight after hysterectomies usually, and I am bound and determined not to let it happen. I was very anemic before surgery so I wasn't allowed to do any exercise and ended up going back up to 216. So I'm happy to have it go back down again.

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    week 1
    mday 1.150

my weekly goal will be 20 miles..good luck all:flowerforyou:
  • rainbow52
    rainbow52 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    week ending 8/30 Goal was 10 miles, I walked 12.5 miles.
    week ending 9/6 Goal 10 miles

Weight is still 171 lbs. No loss, no gain. But I lost Inches so I'm good with that!
  • debwallace
    Options
    i am in. is it to late?:smile:
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    week 1
    mday 1.150
    tday 3.020

my weekly goal will be 20 miles..good luck all
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Ok guys I started keeping my grandson this week so I have not been on here as much. My weight is the same :( my goal was 15 miles and I managed 16! Since I am still trying to figire out how things will work with having him everyday I am going to set this weeks goal at 10.
    Hope everyone has a great week!
  • Ashonym
    Options
    Today I did 2 miles and will be doing plenty more actually because I was a NAUGHTY eater today. :P So 2/7 down.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Ok - I just completed 3 miles out of my 10 mile goal for the 2nd week. :bigsmile: