Just Dance 2 Challenge

Options
14567810»

Replies

• nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    This sounds fun! I'd like to join, what day of the week do the new songs get posted? and when do we post our scores??

Mondays, and post as many times as you want before then. Only your highest scores will be counted :)
  • CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Big Girl- 6525
    Hey Ya- 8944
    Rasputin - 7521
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Hey guys! I just got a message from the creator of this challenge. She said she doesn't have access to internet very often right now, so we should just carry on without her for the time being.

Is anyone interested in taking over this challenge? Please let us know so we can get this moving again. I don't know about you, but it was a LOT of fun when more people were participating!

Thanks! :)
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I might be able to take this on. I'm out of town right now, but should have time this weekend. Should I just do some songs to start us off again?
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I might be able to take this on. I'm out of town right now, but should have time this weekend. Should I just do some songs to start us off again?

Yay, do it, maybe start a new thread each week so its easier to read through and more people will do it :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

Yay, do it, maybe start a new thread each week so its easier to read through and more people will do it :)

YES! Just start a new thread, but post the link here so us stragglers can find it easily. And a new thread every week, so more people can join and make it more fun!

Thank you so much for offering to do this! YAY!
  • BittLynne
    BittLynne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    YAY!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    OK. Here's the link for the new challenge for those interested.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/363790--open-just-dance-2-october-challenge-week-1