Wappo Warriors - SEPT CHALLENGE SERIES (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    No posts in over 10 hours? Come on, have you guys quit?
    [/quote

My fingers hurt too much from the bear walk:] Cant type.... Keep up the awesome work everyone. We are in this together!!!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    i agree the bearwalk is alot harder than i thought it would be, my 2 year old loves doing it, what's that all about!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the bearwalk is tough but I like it!
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I spend most of my bearwalk thinking I need to clean the floor LOL
  • Eunified
    Options

LOL ME TOOOOO!!!
  • Eunified
    Options
    I am having such a hard time this week! UGH!!!!!!!
    Can't get out of this funk.. any encouraging words?
  • Pammie1000
    Options

Me too, but you know if you don't think about it, just do it, you will feel better ( i know I just quoted nike.... but it's true). I have decided that all of you that are still posting on this board, are my team, official or not, it helps keep me going:flowerforyou:
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    We are doing awesome everyone! This is the last stretch and we will finish strong!

I have finally caught up with all the exercises today! I do not recommend to anyone to skip them for 4 days and then try to do them all at once! :tongue: :grumble:

WE CAN DO THIS AND WE WILL DO THIS!!! THE ONLY THING STANDING IN OUR WAY IS OURSELVES!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Options

"Let go of past failures...today is a NEW day"

:heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: **hugs****hugs****hugs**:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Options

LOL ME TOOOOO!!!

I wonder if I can tie some cleaning rags to my hands and feet and kill 2 birds with one stone??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • toots99
    Options
    We are doing awesome everyone! This is the last stretch and we will finish strong!

I have finally caught up with all the exercises today! I do not recommend to anyone to skip them for 4 days and then try to do them all at once! :tongue: :grumble:

WE CAN DO THIS AND WE WILL DO THIS!!! THE ONLY THING STANDING IN OUR WAY IS OURSELVES!

I have one to make up and was dreading it! :laugh:
  • Eunified
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words, stay strong friendsss! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    This was a week from @ell, I wish all of you a great focus and hugs for the next week. Stay fit we can do this!!!
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    This week's challenges are up, just a few more burpees to go! Come on..... hang in there my fellow Wappo Warriors (assuming there are any left???) I would be interested in a roll call, if you are still doing the challenges, shout out :drinker:
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    i'm here still going strong, just about
    glad there aren't as many burpees this week!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    This week's challenges are up, just a few more burpees to go! Come on..... hang in there my fellow Wappo Warriors (assuming there are any left???) I would be interested in a roll call, if you are still doing the challenges, shout out :drinker:

Where are they posted again?
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/ just pick which path you are following
  • toots99
    Options
    I'm still here!

I would love nothing more than to never do another burpee ever again. :laugh:
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm still here not so strong today...totally exhausted from this weekend...oh and yeh my floors need cleaning too but I slip and slide too much as it is to bear walk with rags on my hands lol I loved doing it outside in the grass though
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    So happy to see there are still some of us left!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: No bear walk for this week, thank goodness, It isn't too hard, but I sure feel silly doing it :wink: Raise your spears Warriors! We have all worked very hard this month, and are stronger for it! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: