Wappo Warriors - SEPT CHALLENGE SERIES (Closed Group)

Options
Welcome Wappo Warriors to the September GOING TRIBAL CHALLENGE SERIES!

I am so excited to bring you all another month of challenges designed to push you to new limits. Please make a post and introduce yourself and what you are hoping to gain from the September Challenge Series.

Wappo mean BRAVE. Let's face it, it takes a great deal of courage to commit to 30 days of fitness and healthy living. As we navigate the rough terrain ahead known as life, its time to raise our spears and our shields high! We are the WAPPO WARRIORS there is no challenge we cannot overcome!

It's time to train our bodies into submission as we crush the enemy our external FATTY! Let's kill FATTY and free the warrior within us!

GET TRIBAL and GET RESULTS!

Gary

Replies

• Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Adios FATTY!!! :bigsmile:
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    haha awesome, i am so excited!!! bring it on, september!
  • martha1485
    martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!!!! My name is Martha and I am hoping to shed at least 4 pounds during september!!!!GL to everyone!!!!

SW 139.3
    CW 134.4

Goal Weight by December (fingers crossed) 127.6!!!!
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!!!! My name is Martha and I am hoping to shed at least 4 pounds during september!!!!GL to everyone!!!!

SW 139.3
    CW 134.4

Goal Weight by December (fingers crossed) 127.6!!!!
    Just 4lbs ... wait till the end of the September... u'll be surprised by your own capabilities ..
    Good luck all
  • tricia3368
    Options
    Hello Tricia from GA here ready to get rid of FATTY and tackle this September CHALLENGE. This will be my first time doing a challenge and im very excited to have a team support system. Good Luck GUYS!!!! Bring it !
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am so excited to be on this team. :D
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    sorry gary, i'm already on a team...good luck with yours though...
  • baybeeboo
    Options
    Add me and my jelly belly here! :) I am Becky and in September I ant to lose AT LEAST 7lbs....

It is great to be here!!
  • MissTanya77
    Options
    I'm excited to be on this team! Just need to lose 15 more lbs, so I am VERY excited!!!! Nice to meet you all!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I am a Wappo Warrior!!!!!!!!! OOOOO LOOO LOOOO LOOOOO LOOOOOOOO (that's my weirdo tribal scream... I got a little carried away...)

I am Suzanne (Suz for short). I am a single mom who used to eat her feelings. I gained 175-200 pounds in 12-13 years and it's time to TAKE THEM OFF!!! I have lost 81 pounds so far and I hope to lose another 10 in September!!!
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am Linda. I find that having goals keeps me on track. I am excited to be part of this.
  • AJDistel
    AJDistel Posts: 93
    Options
    Learned a lot in August from the Challenge... ready to show September Whats up!!!!!
  • knowmydestiny
    knowmydestiny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    thanks for the invite, so happy to be on this team!
    Karrie
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate being invited to be on your team (I think I'm on your second one?).

I joined a weight loss challenge at work on Juy 11. I'm knocking on the door of 10 pounds lost from that. A woman who also joined was one pound heavier than me and is now down 17 pounds. That bothers me, but I just want to kick it up a notch.

I recall being in the low 130's and being healthy. I'd like that again. But, I'm also realizing that being just 15 pounds or so out of healthy BMI range, weight loss is just not gonna be as fast (2 pounds a week) as I'd like. So, 1 pound a week is mainly my goal. For the work challenge, I just need to not gain at the two official weigh ins per week. In September, I'd like to lose at least 5 pounds and 10 would be great.

My progress, though is measured in inches, and percent of body fat, and fit of pants, and distance I can run in the same amount of time as before, and amount of weight I can lift. While I'd like to be back in the 130's, what I'd prefer is to be strong, fit, able to run for distances and able to beat the s#it out of someone if I had to (I have been hit by a patient, and while I dont' work there anymore, this remains a real need). So yeah, I'm ready to go!
  • hayleymarie101
    Options
    Hey everyone !!!

Mine names Hayley and I am kinda new, never done this before but defo up for this Challenge!! Cheers for allowing me on your team!!! I want to loose 50 pounds and hoping with the help of this group I can loose up to 20 pounds!!! Lets do thissssssssss
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone I'm Sam :D
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    WWOOOOOOOTTTTT WWWOOOOOOOTTT!!! So excited to start this challenge and humbled to be a part of the WAPPO WARRIORS! Thanks for the invite and I'll see you all in September!:bigsmile:
  • G0dsP3n
    G0dsP3n Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am a Wappo Warrior!!!!!!!!! OOOOO LOOO LOOOO LOOOOO LOOOOOOOO (that's my weirdo tribal scream... I got a little carried away...)

I am Suzanne (Suz for short). I am a single mom who used to eat her feelings. I gained 175-200 pounds in 12-13 years and it's time to TAKE THEM OFF!!! I have lost 81 pounds so far and I hope to lose another 10 in September!!!

LMBO @ the Tribal scream!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!:laugh:
  • G0dsP3n
    G0dsP3n Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for this challenge!!!!! I did a lot of things I didn't know my body was capable of doing!! And i'm really hoping to lose more and tone up! :flowerforyou:
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm super excited to be on this team. I'm from Arkansas and I'm hoping the weather gets a little cooler in September! I have loved having the August Challenge keep me grounded and focused. I have lost 7 pounds so far this month. I'm hoping for a 9-10 pound weight loss in September as well! I'll be 31 next month and I'm hoping to stay focused and have almost all my weight off by Jan. 1, 2012! Good luck everyone.