Wappo Warriors - SEPT CHALLENGE SERIES (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!

I know I introduced myself earlier (and screamed my tribal scream, lol). I just wanted to tell you that you are going to be THRILLED with the results if you do the daily challenges (IN ADDITION TO your daily routine) AND log your food/eat well AND go over in your water. If you stick with it, you WILL notice a change!

My personal success with August: I've lost 14.6 pounds!!!! I am stronger, I can do things I never thought possible.... AND YOU CAN TOO!!!

So please send Gary your numbers every week, without fail. We want to WIN this competition, am I right?!?!?

OOOOOOOOOO LOOOOO LOOOO LOOOO LOOOOO!!!!!
  • Eunified
    Eunified Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi Team!

I know I introduced myself earlier (and screamed my tribal scream, lol). I just wanted to tell you that you are going to be THRILLED with the results if you do the daily challenges (IN ADDITION TO your daily routine) AND log your food/eat well AND go over in your water. If you stick with it, you WILL notice a change!

My personal success with August: I've lost 14.6 pounds!!!! I am stronger, I can do things I never thought possible.... AND YOU CAN TOO!!!

So please send Gary your numbers every week, without fail. We want to WIN this competition, am I right?!?!?

Great Job on your weight losss!!! OOOOOO LOOOOOOOO LOOOOOO LOOOO

Question.. How is this exactly working? LOL Do we just message him what we've completed at the end of the day?
  • AJDistel
    AJDistel Posts: 93
    Options
    Hi Team!

Question.. How is this exactly working? LOL Do we just message him what we've completed at the end of the day?

We are to send him our beginning weight today or tomorrow. I believe he said to send him all of your info for each week on Sundays. (IE.. Challenges completed, met water goal, under calorie goal, weigh in, and anything else that might be added to the week)
  • Eunified
    Eunified Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi Team!

We are to send him our beginning weight today or tomorrow. I believe he said to send him all of your info for each week on Sundays. (IE.. Challenges completed, met water goal, under calorie goal, weigh in, and anything else that might be added to the week)

oOoOoOo Ok!!! Can you just send me a sample of what you would send him? Sorrrry I just wanna make sure it's the easiest for him to read. Thanksss!
  • mobileheide
    mobileheide Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to be part of this group! I need the motivation, as I've never weighed this much in my entire life! :sad:

I'm just getting over a broken foot and really bad shoulder (cursed crutches), and I am eating out of frustration, boredom, and comfort. I need patience for myself and from all of you, as I need to do as much modified exercise as I can. I'm back to work next week, and, hopefully and with the doctor's blessing, back to some sort of exercise program.

here's to a great and skinnier/stronger/healthier September!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Am I suppose to be here?
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Hi Team!

oOoOoOo Ok!!! Can you just send me a sample of what you would send him? Sorrrry I just wanna make sure it's the easiest for him to read. Thanksss!

Thank you very much!

Here is example 1:

Drank 64oz of water or more all 6 days - complete!
    Logged food and was under cals all 6 days - complete!
    Daily challenges done all 6 days - complete!
    My weight today is: xxx lbs

Or example 2:

Drank 64 oz of water or more 4 out of 6 days.
    Logged food and was under cals 5 out of 6 days.
    Daily challenges done 5 out of 6 days.
    My weight today is xxx lbs
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Am I suppose to be here?

I sure hope so!!!!! We NEED you on our team!!!!!!
  • Stooooo
    Options
    Gary said I was on his team, but I never received the link to this thread.
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Gary said I was on his team, but I never received the link to this thread.

I think I found my way over here from a status update he posted last week-ish? He didn't email it individually.
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!

If you can do it. So can I!!! I fell down the crack on some weekends :noway: I will do my best in September.
  • mrs_n0rris
    mrs_n0rris Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Melissa, a 27yo grad student who's working from home this year on my thesis. I have a tough 11 lbs to lose and I'm hoping this challenge will help. I'm doing C25k at the same time so let's hope everything works together. I can't wait to get started!
  • SammieFierce
    SammieFierce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey!!!!!! I am Sammie and so very excited to be here!!! My goal is to lose 15 lbs in September. I had solid results in August. I am ready to step it up to the next level in September! I am on Team #13!!!
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Have the challenges been posted somewhere yet??
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I think I'm supposed to be here. Gary mentioned I was on his second team. Hello other second team members and hello to all!

It's Thursday where I am, and I woke up, jumped out of bed, ready to kick the crap out of September. Just weighed in.

I was snooping in the captains thread and saw them there. Try searching for it, but shhhh--don't tell them I peeked.

Btw, I'm Glittermouse. Feel free to call me G.Mouse or GM. I'm an ESL teacher. I live in Korea. I started at 278, and this morning I weighed in at 266.9. Looking forward to "losing" with all of you!
    ~TheGlitterMouse
  • Stooooo
    Options

Curious about that myself. I like to get the challenge work outs out of the way early in the morning.
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    THESE ARE THE BASIC EXERCISES for Week 1. more youtube videos will be posted tomorrow!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 1 – PYGMY SERIES
    This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement!
    Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.
    WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #1 YOU ARE A PYGMY WARRIOR!
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 30 Squat Kicks* and 50 Jumping Jacks
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup, tomato juice or bottles of water if u don’t have weights
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches* + 20 Mountain Climbers
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )
    Day 4 REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise! *********
    Week One Weekly Team Challenge
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.
    *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

THESE ARE THE ADVANCED EXERCISES! I will post the youtube videos tomorrow!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 1 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)
    Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.
    Welcome to 300 Week You will do 6 exercises at 50 reps as quickly as possible 3 times this week. These are not to be broken up into segments. You are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself!
    Day 1 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    Day 2 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)
    Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    Day 4 - REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********
    Week One Weekly Team Challenge
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points. *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXO SuzMac1981 for posting the exercises. Its been a hectic day!
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am so psyched!!!!
  • MDS0910
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I'm so excited to join the team! Let's kick some Fatty Butt! :-) Here's to a happier, healthier us! :-)