Wappo Warriors - SEPT CHALLENGE SERIES (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    OMG I HOPE ITS NOT TOO LATE TO DO THE GROUPS PLEASE ADD ME IM SO READY FOR THIS!!!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Gary I will also send you a message so this doesn't get lost but you have me down as being on Team 11 and I am actually team captain for Camp Anawana be fat no mo.

LOL That is the BEST team name!!!!!! I watched that show as a kid all the time!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    OMG I HOPE ITS NOT TOO LATE TO DO THE GROUPS PLEASE ADD ME IM SO READY FOR THIS!!!

Shannan - email Gary at mfpchallenges@gmail.com to take the place of anyone who has dropped out.
  • stacie0988
    Options
    Hey My name Is Stacie I am new to fitness pal. I need all the help and support that I can get! I am not looking to lose a set anount of weight but just enough to where i feel comfortable with myself. I have dropped about 50 pounds but now i am at a stand still and feel like I have hit a road block in my journey. So any helpful hits that anyone has please let me in on them! Thanks alot!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Here are this week's exercises again. THIS IS A SHORT WEEK! 3 days of exercise then weigh in and email Gary @ mfpchallenges@gmail.com on Sunday (rest day).

THESE ARE THE BASIC EXERCISES for Week 1.

WEEK 1 – PYGMY SERIES
    This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement!
    Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.
    WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #1 YOU ARE A PYGMY WARRIOR!
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 30 Squat Kicks* and 50 Jumping Jacks
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup, tomato juice or bottles of water if u don’t have weights
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches* + 20 Mountain Climbers
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )
    Day 4 REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise! *********
    Week One Weekly Team Challenge
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.
    *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

THESE ARE THE ADVANCED EXERCISES!

WEEK 1 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)
    Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.
    Welcome to 300 Week You will do 6 exercises at 50 reps as quickly as possible 3 times this week. These are not to be broken up into segments. You are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself!
    Day 1 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    Day 2 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)
    Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    Day 4 - REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week One Weekly Team Challenge
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points. *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

Again, weigh in and email Gary with your weigh-in as well as if you completed the challenges (both daily - water and food as well as exercise) at mfpchallenges@gmail.com on Sunday (rest day).

DO NOT PM HIM ON MFP... SEND TO THE EMAIL ON SUNDAYS.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Done my jacks and squat kicks. I did 10 jacks, 6 squat kick, and did this 5 times.
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I would like for everyone on my team to add me as their friend on here. There is so many that if you see this and know that I am on your team please add me. I like to be able to motivate and be motivated from team mates!!!

RAISING MY SPEAR!!!!!
  • Jrlorenc84
    Jrlorenc84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just did the mini challenge for today. Bear walking is so much more fun when you have kids. :D My four year old bearwalked right under me while I was walking. :D Anyone else do the mini challenge?
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Bushman Challenge and did the Tabata routine....Don't think I'll be able to move tommorrow! I'm on team # 8, I'd let out a tribal yell, but I'm very tired now LOL
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    im doing the mini challenge as soon as i get home for work
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Did mine today on my way to 12 cups of water and going to call it a night!!!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of PYGMY SERIES done, also right around 8 glasses of water right now. Also did 25 minutes of Billy Blanks Ultimate Boot Camp.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    OK TEAM #11...How are we doing??

Have we found a replacement?

This is what is listed:

Gary Team 11
    cgcotten
    bmfrazie *****
    cathy4590
    ostera15
    kcgslp
    skbruewer
    Aloxander
    jzim
    IAMQUEEN
    healthieryou

****bmfrazie is the leader of another group and sadly, cannot be on our team.

Suz, Gary...is there anyone you can put in her place?
  • cathy4590
    Options
    I am also on another group, and Gary said to stay on hers,,{bmw4deb}....sorry girls.....I was seen on Team 11......
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Day one bushmen series done! 12 glasses of water 75 minute 4 mile walk.. And 40 mins on elliptical.. 1656 total cals burned today.. Under on all logging areas.
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Loved the Pygmy Series but thinking I'll bump it up tomorrow!

Also - do we post our starting weight here or PM Gary? Thanks!
  • rcwills
    Options
    dont think i am on a team.....and dont know what your on about but happy if some one fills me in and makes me an ex fatty :)
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Team #13 Rules!!! (the rest of you are OK....)
    Did the Pygmy series today--I think I'll try the Bushman challenge tomorrow
    I saw a couple of people mention a mini-challenge--where was that posted?
  • ahaack16
    Options
    Howdy Team,
    first challenge for me , thanks to my dear friend corymomma. Hope to lose about 7 lbs.
    CW: 194
    Annett fom TX
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hi team 12 looking foward to a great week
    CW 173.6
    bushmen series complete
    64oz of water (really more)