DG - Thanksgiving Countdown (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• wendyc122005
    Options
    Officially made my Thanksgiving goal! Even better I am out of the obese range for my BMI and moved on to the over weight range! Still want to drop at least 30, but more like 50 lbs, With 2 weeks until TG I am revising my goal 169.9. Really want to see those 160's! It is going to mean a little over 2lbs a week, but I am going to work hard for it!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Officially made my Thanksgiving goal! Even better I am out of the obese range for my BMI and moved on to the over weight range! Still want to drop at least 30, but more like 50 lbs, With 2 weeks until TG I am revising my goal 169.9. Really want to see those 160's! It is going to mean a little over 2lbs a week, but I am going to work hard for it!

CONGRATS!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • wendyc122005
    Options
    How is it going for everyone?!

Waiting until tomorrow to weigh in . . . I just wanted that extra umph . . . hoping for at least 2lbs!
  • wendyc122005
    Options
    I hope that all of you had a good Thanksgiving. I took the week off from my weight loss work and just enjoyed the week. I actually gained a little, but since I ate way too much of all the great food I expected it. I guess I need to work hard to bring it back down and maybe lose a little more before I take a Christmas break too. Not the most healthy thing but for me it is kind of a reward. I know food reward big no no, but I feel like not enjoying my favorites will just lead to a sabbotage of another sort.

Anyway, if you all are out there I would love to keep up our mutual support!