Face or body??

Options

Replies

• I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Everything about this is completely unrealistic.... though fun :)

I wouldn't want a beautiful model if he were a complete idiot with no compassion and a sh*tty sense of humor.
    I wouldn't be with someone I'm completely unattracted to face and body, but had a sparkling personality and saved puppies for a living.
    I couldn't be with a guy who had an amazing body, but was a complete d***hebag...

It's about an attraction on several different levels. And the imperfections in people are often the most attractive things ever. Choosing between a face, body, or personality would be a travesty *LOL*

agreed. but its halarious watching people's knee-jerk reaction to such an obviously close-to-home topic - they get very emotional about it!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I wouldn't want a beautiful model if he were a complete idiot with no compassion and a sh*tty sense of humor.
    I wouldn't be with someone I'm completely unattracted to face and body, but had a sparkling personality and saved puppies for a living.
    I couldn't be with a guy who had an amazing body, but was a complete d***hebag...

It's about an attraction on several different levels. And the imperfections in people are often the most attractive things ever. Choosing between a face, body, or personality would be a travesty *LOL*

agreed. but its halarious watching people's knee-jerk reaction to such an obviously close-to-home topic - they get very emotional about it!

Kinda like the topic of paying for a date to you, heh?
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options
    nah that was just me choppin your wings - sometimes we need to do that to women when they need an ego check
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Ps...most guys never look at a woman and say "wow she's pretty". They typically look at her butt or breasts..or both.

That isn`t the case with me,so I guess I probably do look at her face before her body.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    nah that was just me choppin your wings - sometimes we need to do that to women when they need an ego check

You still failed to read a single thing about that thread - or if you did, you certainly didn't comprehend it.

And please, I beg you not to speak for men in general. It would destroy any hopes for humanity to continue procreating.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options

Pot calling the kettle black?
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options
    sure thing lil lady.

sorry i offended you
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I start by looking at the face, but my eyes naturally draw downward at some point.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Pot calling the kettle black?

No.Kidding.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Face for me too. its what youre going to be looking at 90% of the time.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    sure thing lil lady.

sorry i offended you

Thank you. I do appreciate the apology.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    O Face - for sure
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Ps...most guys never look at a woman and say "wow she's pretty". They typically look at her butt or breasts..or both.
    I disagree... at least for guys with any amount of maturity. If some chick has her boobs pushed up to her chin, then sure... but if Im at a restaurant or the mall or whatever, Im much more likely to notice someone's hair and face than I am to gawk at her *kitten*.
  • jacksonpt
    Options

Is it though? The OP was about what physically appeals to you... not the type of person you would like to meet/date/marry.
  • jacksonpt
    Options
    O Face - for sure

Yes... everyone likes the O face... but what got you there? Body or face?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Is it though? The OP was about what physically appeals to you... not the type of person you would like to meet/date/marry.

yes, but the question was face or body pick one . . . quite frankly if (in my single days) i wasn't taking personality into the equation I'm taking both because he's not going to be around tomorrow anyway, so if i'm risking my better judgement it better be worth every brightly lit room second.
  • odusgolp
    Options

yes, but the question was face or body pick one . . . quite frankly if (in my single days) i wasn't taking personality into the equation I'm taking both because he's not going to be around tomorrow anyway, so if i'm risking my better judgement it better be worth every brightly lit room second.

But I CAN'T pick face or body *LOL*
  • brokenartist
    brokenartist Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yes... everyone likes the O face... but what got you there? Body or face?

I did...:p

and my first reaction is a quick body glance (at least the body is what always catches the attention...largest visual aspect) but instinctively I go to face, if thats not happening then it totally discounts the body...no face, get maced
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I pick: a pulse.

I'm fussy like that...
  • had3nuf
    had3nuf Posts: 59
    Options
    Wow..that's a real dumbass thing to say. Most guys? Com'on.....just because you may be a dog who drools at the sight of an *kitten* or rack...does NOT mean MOST guys do it too. Most guys I know..actually care more about a woman's face and personality.