Lunch! What did you have?

Options
124»

Replies

• angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    i had a sandwich made out of a multi-grain 100 calorie english muffin w eating right roasted turkey and fat free slice of american cheese. and i had strawberries and a jello cup on the side! and then i had celery w peanut butter and a couple m&ms on top ! it was very delicious!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I tend to eat the same thing all week, and it changes weekly (most times)

Today I had 4 slices of turkey breast with mustard on half of a 13g fiber La Tortilla Factory wrap. I ate the other half of the wrap with hummus, had half of a cucumber sliced, and a serving of Special K crackers. Pretty filling. I have been very happy with my lunch this week (until today--I forgot to bring more cheese, and I put a 4th slice of turkey on there!)

Today's breakdown: 403 cals, 15g total fat, 1g saturated, 56 carbs, 19 fiber, 26 protein :smile:

When I have 3 slices of turkey and the cheese, it is a little different....I really missed my cheese :cry:
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I usually make my lunch religiously, but today I decided to get Chipotle as a little treat :blushing: Chicken burrito bowl with rice, fajita veggies, mild salsa, and cheese. 460 calories and keeps me full for hours!

On a typical day though, I pack:
    -Either a PB&J or whole grain tortilla chips and homemade salsa
    -2 servings of fruit (one with my lunch, one to snack on in the afternoon)
    -1 serving of veggies and fat free dip (usually carrots or celery)
    -1 sargento light string cheese
    -1 sugar free chocolate pudding

this usally comes in at around 400-450 calories. I love it!
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I had a salmon burger without a bun. A tablespoon of miracle whip light. A plum. A serving of mini rice cakes. and a almond milk and strawberry "milkshake" for dessert = 300 calories
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes Chocolate sorbet!

I'm eating the whole thing so let's see......

480 calories
    4g of fat
    116g of carbs,
    92g are sugar
    8g of fiber
    8g of protein

Awwwww yeah.

Arctic Zero has 150 cals or less for the pint. I had coffee the other day, and it was really good. My BF has had chocolate mint and cookies and cream, he is a big fan!

http://www.myarcticzero.com/
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options

Arctic Zero has 150 cals or less for the pint. I had coffee the other day, and it was really good. My BF has had chocolate mint and cookies and cream, he is a big fan!

http://www.myarcticzero.com/

Arctic Zero IS delicious .. I am a fan as well! I totally agree with your BF .... wait ......... I AM your BF :heart: :laugh:
  • _Rainbow_
    Options
    I like Lean Cuisine because the are quick, easy, measured, and come in a variety of dinners. That way they are always different.
    :happy: