I didnt see it but I wanna start it...BIGGEST LOSER!!!!

Options

Replies

• MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I'm already addicted to the new season and it hasn't even started yet!!!

Yeah, I glad! Great motivator for the new year!

exactly! (but when do I get to watch NCIS???? :sad: :sad: )

one word TIVO

don't have it! no cable (it doesn't come out this far) and haven't put forth the $$$ for satellite. May have to watch BL upstairs and tape (on VHS - gasp!) downstairs.....
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I think Jell-O should sponsor the entire finale so there aren't any commercial breaks! :grumble:

For real there's like 3 min left.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    MICHELLE!!!!!!!!:laugh: :noway: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart: :wink: :smile: :happy:
    00020071.gif
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    yeh yeh Michelle
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! WWOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!

You go Michelle!
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    YESSS! Michelle is so awesome (and Jillian wins again!)
  • MsMouse65
    Options
    MICHELLE!!!!!!!!:laugh: :noway: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart: :wink: :smile: :happy:
    00020071.gif

YES MICHELLE!!!!!
  • plantlady99
    Options
    I hate the endings. To short
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

GO MICHELLE!! :bigsmile:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    YAY MICHELLE!!

\haha i think it's funny that another pink team winner won
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    The only thing that's almost as good as Michelle winning..is Icky almost falling on her face!:laugh: :laugh:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    The only thing that's almost as good as Michelle winning..is Icky almost falling on her face!:laugh: :laugh:

good one

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

GO MICHELLE!! :bigsmile:

I had smiley gums ready for the big win!!:laugh: :laugh:
    (Vicky didnt fall:angry: )
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Maybe Heba can afford a good bra now that she won 100k, ya think??:wink:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I can't believe Phil was hot!:bigsmile: Jerry made me cry..as usual! And Colleen..wow they all did an amazing job! I've been off the wagon since Friday and now I'm more determined than ever to hop right back on!!!!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I don't think Vicky will keep off the weight. She said she wanted to quit but didn't want her kids to think she was a quitter. Now that it's "over", I bet she gets lazy and gains it back.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I can't believe Phil was hot!:bigsmile: Jerry made me cry..as usual! And Colleen..wow they all did an amazing job! I've been off the wagon since Friday and now I'm more determined than ever to hop right back on!!!!
    I agree with all....:cry: for jerry :laugh: at heba and vicky almost falling :noway: for phil...he and his wife look amazing. If they had a biggest loser couple to win, it would be them!:flowerforyou:
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    I just want to thank everyone for all the amazing compliments for me.... oh wait, there is another Michelle?! :blushing:

JUST KIDDING.... From one Michelle to another - you go girl!!! She looks amazing and I definitely wanted to see her take it.

So did anyone else notice that if America hadn't picked Ed, then Heba would have taken the whole thing?! I might be wrong on my numbers since they kept cutting away from the numbers so quickly, but I think she had a higher percentage that Michelle.

Love seeing all those transformations. So inspirational! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I just want to thank everyone for all the amazing compliments for me.... oh wait, there is another Michelle?! :blushing:

JUST KIDDING.... From one Michelle to another - you go girl!!! She looks amazing and I definitely wanted to see her take it.

So did anyone else notice that if America hadn't picked Ed, then Heba would have taken the whole thing?! I might be wrong on my numbers since they kept cutting away from the numbers so quickly, but I think she had a higher percentage that Michelle.

Love seeing all those transformations. So inspirational! :flowerforyou:

thus the reason her butt went home! At least for me. the guys werent the power houses they have been on past shows. I knew if she went home it would be between vicky and michelle and I am surprised V did as good as she did. I just think she is a cocky know it all, and will slam the weight back on in a few months. we shall see!!:flowerforyou: