I didnt see it but I wanna start it...BIGGEST LOSER!!!!

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I soooooo wanted either Phil or Amy to win the 100k, but WTG, Michelle!!!!!! :drinker:

I wish there was a reunion show, a'la Survivor so someone could ask Icky how she likes being portrayed as such a evil {bleeep}. :bigsmile:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    They look GREAT, BUT................Heba needs a bit more support!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Her boobs were down at her waistline. They needed a "pick me up"!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I don't think Vicky will keep off the weight. She said she wanted to quit but didn't want her kids to think she was a quitter. Now that it's "over", I bet she gets lazy and gains it back.

yeah i agree
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    So did anyone else notice that if America hadn't picked Ed, then Heba would have taken the whole thing?! I might be wrong on my numbers since they kept cutting away from the numbers so quickly, but I think she had a higher percentage that Michelle.

Love seeing all those transformations. So inspirational! :flowerforyou:

You are correct. Heba's percentage was the highest of them all. But, on the other hand, if Ed had been out & going for the 100k instead of in the final 3, then Amy P would have won the 100k. (Yes, I am so obsessed that I actually wrote down all of the totals- LOL) :laugh:

I am soooooo glad Michelle won!!!!!!
    :drinker: :drinker:
  • MsMouse65
    Options
    I don't think Vicky will keep off the weight. She said she wanted to quit but didn't want her kids to think she was a quitter. Now that it's "over", I bet she gets lazy and gains it back.

I don't think she will keep the weight off either. She misses the whole point. It's not just about losing the weight, which is a wonderful thing. It's also about changing your life. Who took of the kids? "Brady"

I can almost guarantee she will gain it back. She didn't learn nothing. This show made her sound like aa family person. She didn't spend much time with her family.

I'm so proud of the others!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I soooooo wanted either Phil or Amy to win the 100k, but WTG, Michelle!!!!!! :drinker:

I wish there was a reunion show, a'la Survivor so someone could ask Icky how she likes being portrayed as such a evil {bleeep}. :bigsmile:

I wonder how surprised Heba will be or is now of how America viewed her .We can say others opinions dont matter but we all know that is BUNK!

she was stoopid (yes on the ironic spelling) for aligning herself with Vicky and Brady. If she had not she might have been a favorite and won the whole enchilada
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options

I wonder how surprised Heba will be or is now of how America viewed her .We can say others opinions dont matter but we all know that is BUNK!

she was stoopid (yes on the ironic spelling) for aligning herself with Vicky and Brady. If she had not she might have been a favorite and won the whole enchilada

yep. I liked Heba at first until she turned into Vicky's toady. Ed and Heba really messed up that last weigh in. If Ed hadn't thrown it, he probably could have dropped Vicky into the bottom 2 and I don't know if anyone would have voted for her.....
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Like all of you, I'm so very happy that Michelle won!! Jillian won! Another woman won!! Yahoo!! Michelle was so sweet during the whole show. She's an excellent role model & inspiration to everyone who struggles with weight issues!! Good for her!

So glad the new season is starting in a few short weeks!:happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Like all of you, I'm so very happy that Michelle won!! Jillian won! Another woman won!! Yahoo!! Michelle was so sweet during the whole show. She's an excellent role model & inspiration to everyone who struggles with weight issues!! Good for her!

So glad the new season is starting in a few short weeks!:happy:
    couldn't have said it better snanifrey:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I'm already addicted to the new season and it hasn't even started yet!!!

Yeah, I glad! Great motivator for the new year!

exactly! (but when do I get to watch NCIS???? :sad: :sad: )

That is why I tivo NCIS and the Mentalist
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Is it me or when they did a close up on Amy( not sure of what her last name is but Phil's Amy) she looked older in the face than she did when she was heavier. Her body was smoking but to me her face was to skinny now.

Connie
  • SteffCooley
    Options
    I think Amy's face was too skinny and a bit wrinkly..... but out of all the transformations, I think I was most impressed with:

Michelle
    Amy
    Shellay
    Amy C.

They looked WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! Very inspiring!!!

Is it just me, or did anyone else think that blonde Amy looks somewhat like Sarah Jessica Parker?
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Is it me or when they did a close up on Amy( not sure of what her last name is but Phil's Amy) she looked older in the face than she did when she was heavier. Her body was smoking but to me her face was to skinny now.

Connie

yeah i totally agree. she looked better with 15 lbs more on her.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    The important thing to keep in mind is that Vicky didn't win bupkis and almost fell on her butt on national TV.

Did anyone pay attention to the winning percentages? Would anything have changed if we'd voted Heba into the final 3? I thin her number was higher than Eds, so I don't think he wouldn't have won the $100k, but was her number enough to catch Michelle?

I'm so bummed I didn't pay more attention. Next time I'm going to keep all the stats and over analyze them like this was baseball.
  • aprildpettitt
    Options
    it's neat seeing all the old contestants there... dan and brittany are both in the audience

I saw Bernie too

dang i missed bernie......i was so happy when he won the at home prize last year. but i was even happier last night that vicky didn't win. she did look nice, but i did not want evil to win :devil:
  • aprildpettitt
    Options
    Wed 12/17/08 08:06 AMThe important thing to keep in mind is that Vicky didn't win bupkis and almost fell on her butt on national TV.

Did anyone pay attention to the winning percentages? Would anything have changed if we'd voted Heba into the final 3? I thin her number was higher than Eds, so I don't think he wouldn't have won the $100k, but was her number enough to catch Michelle?

I'm so bummed I didn't pay more attention. Next time I'm going to keep all the stats and over analyze them like this was baseball.
    Edited by dothompson on Wed 12/17/08 08:24 AM

had heba been in the finally 3 she would have taken it all.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Wed 12/17/08 08:06 AMThe important thing to keep in mind is that Vicky didn't win bupkis and almost fell on her butt on national TV.

Edited by dothompson on Wed 12/17/08 08:24 AM

had heba been in the finally 3 she would have taken it all.

Well good then. I wanted Michelle to win. I wish Phil or his wife Amy would have taken something they looked fantastic.
  • DjBliss05
    Options

Connie

I thought the same thing about Michelle, too. Sometimes the BL contestants end up a little TOO skinny.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Connie

I thought the same thing about Michelle, too. Sometimes the BL contestants end up a little TOO skinny.

Yeah, she didn't look like she was at a healthy weight. I think she just wanted to beat Vicki!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Maybe Heba can afford a good bra now that she won 100k, ya think??:wink:

OH MY NERVES!
    I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that saw the middle of the belly boobs!