support group for people who can't stop arguing on the net

Options
1235»

Replies

• Christina269
    Options
    Cycling didn't work for me! I'm just going to do some meth and spend the next three or four days aruging on the internet and adding these pee drops to my coffee. That should totally get me in shape for more effective arguing.

I seriously snorted reading this.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Cycling didn't work for me! I'm just going to do some meth and spend the next three or four days aruging on the internet and adding these pee drops to my coffee. That should totally get me in shape for more effective arguing.

You should log the calories you burned from snorting. Must've been at least 300.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about taking Phen/Pro mixed with meth and pee drops. That should help me have the energy to run off of only water. I'm going to cycle and do some high intensity arguing followed by some mild annoying then maybe some snarky remarks. Repeat.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    i only argue when you are wrong and i am right.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    i only argue when you are wrong and i am right.

Haven't argued in a long time, eh?
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Flame-You-Lose-I_win_inline.jpg

Sorry guys. Thread is over. I win. At everything. Always.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

You should log the calories you burned from snorting. Must've been at least 300.

You shouldn't go around telling people myths like this! I was on a forum where I got to make as many snarky comments as I wanted. Now that I'm on MFP I'm supposed to log them, but I don't understand why I have to do that.... but we all know these kinds of calories are a myth!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

You shouldn't go around telling people myths like this! I was on a forum where I got to make as many snarky comments as I wanted. Now that I'm on MFP I'm supposed to log them, but I don't understand why I have to do that.... but we all know these kinds of calories are a myth!

e90d7_funny-dog-pictures-snarky-looks.jpg
  • brandiuntz
    Options

Snorting calories are real. Arguing about snorting calories are even higher! The point of MFP is to log ALL your calories. This isn't some Weight Watchers "snorting calories are free" program. Log them!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    STOP GANGING UP ON ME.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Q, and I am an internet meanie...
    Me too, except my name isn't Q, I don't want to give out my name so you can call me Anon.
    Oh, good...I needed another name to call you...

Q, I like you, YOU can call me Elysa, everyone else has to call me Anon. CRAP! Now everyone knows...Oh well.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    XKCD WAS BETTER YEARS AGO

*attempts to start argument*

I liked XKCD before it got popular.
    tumblr_ksvoxjVwSV1qzxyl1o1_500.jpg