What's your NSV this week?

Options

Replies

• kateminx
    kateminx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My sister in law commenting in passing that I was back to skinny :love: I love her lots and lots like Jelly Tots :flowerforyou:
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    So I gave in to the Golden Arches and drove pass there windows ordering only a McDouble and Small fry They gave me a medium fry by mistake I was so upset I didn't even want the food any more and I felt like they just want me to eat to many calories LOL
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I got two :) I've been working out consistently since July, so Sunday I started C25K, and yesterday, I felt like I could run longer on the running parts, but I didn't :) The 2nd one is that all my clothes are feeling alot smaller :)

What is C25K? I keep seeing it all over MFP and I have no clue. I've gathered it is some sort of running program?
  • MissaUndead
    Options
    My pants fall off when I am walking around ^_^
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    I worked out for 95 minutes and burned 889 calories. I'd say that's a good victory for this week.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i ran on the treadmill for 35min without stopping, tried to do it on monday and just could not finish i was so tired i had to stop running and walk the last 18min.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Mine is non diet/exercise related. I am doing an opera course this week and have sung some really quite hard songs while being made to jump up and down, touch the floor, wave my arms around, all sorts of distracting things. I am hoping to do the Queen of the Night tomorrow in the end of day concert.
  • mike20603
    mike20603 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was at a hotel (dropping my son off at college) and I was carrying a 20 year old military-style helmet bag from my active duty days. A stranger in the elevator saw the bag and said, "thanks for your service, no plans on being deployed soon, I hope?".

I haven't been mistaken for an active duty service member in 17 years...and maybe not even the last few I was in.

All I could say through my smile was..."thanks, and nope" :)
  • phedrick07
    Options
    I bought knee high boots and they actually zipped over my legs

That's awesome, girl! I really hope I can get the point that my Uggs aren't tight around my calves by this winter :]
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    A co-worker told me today "you are fading away to a shadow".

I think his glasses might have been dirty, but I'm claiming it anyway. :happy:
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My underwear falls down everytime I get up walk....under my pants no less, time to buy new undies!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    My underwear falls down everytime I get up walk....under my pants no less, time to buy new undies!

Bwahaha! I LOVE THIS ONE! Now I know I"m not alone ... :)
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I put some zip up boots on yesterday and I could always zip them up, but then I looked down today and there was about a 3 cm gap between my calf and the boots!
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I got two :) I've been working out consistently since July, so Sunday I started C25K, and yesterday, I felt like I could run longer on the running parts, but I didn't :) The 2nd one is that all my clothes are feeling alot smaller :)

What is C25K? I keep seeing it all over MFP and I have no clue. I've gathered it is some sort of running program?

C25K is the Couch to 5K running program. It takes you from the couch t being able to run a 5K in 9 weeks. It's awesome. I am in the middle of week 5 and went from huffing and puffng the first week during the 90 second run to (last night) have 2- 8 minute runs with a 5 minute walk break in between. (this was my NSV for the week)

It's meant to build you up slowly, so you don't hate it. I adore the program and have several friends who have started it now too.
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Being able to wrap one regular sized bath towel around me without my tummy showing!

Amber
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I suffered a bad knee injury in June. I have only been able to get back to the gym the last 3 weeks and had to cut my time on the elliptical in half, down to only 20 minutes. On Tuesday I was able to do 30 minutes!
  • LaurieEReid
    Options
    I got up and rode my bike to work, even though I wanted to stay in bed an extra 15 minutes.
  • wigglentwink
    wigglentwink Posts: 336 Member
    Options

^^This Rocks.^^ It might be my favorite one.

Mine: I ran 10.4 miles this morning and did Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred. When I started this, I couldn't run to my mailbox at the end of my driveway. (two car lengths long.) :bigsmile:
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I now wear my belt 1 notch smaller!
  • BBBgettingfit
    BBBgettingfit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I lost track of time when I was on the Elliptical yesterday because I was enjoying myself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!