Things you don't get about your gender

Options

Replies

• Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    women who brag about how awesome their life is or how awesome there SO other is BLAH BLAH BLAh WHO GIVES A CRAP! so ur happy thats great move on please!

YES! haha
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Women who are materialistic and only care about name brands. I could give 2 flips about what name is on my bootay! :laugh: :wink:
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    women who brag about how awesome their life is or how awesome there SO other is BLAH BLAH BLAh WHO GIVES A CRAP! so ur happy thats great move on please!

Beats a woman who is always complaining about how pathetic their lives are. If their lives are horrible they can do something about it.

If they do have awesome lives, I'm sure it deserves some celebration ! Obviously over doing anything can be irritating!!
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    not all guys, Youll be surprised how much i can remember when I love someone.

my hubby has his moments, but he seems to have sporatic Alzheimers around Christmas & my birthday :wink:

lol how can you forget christmas?
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    Stopping your boyfriend talking to their female friends? Weather they are ex's or friends. I have an ex - who is my best friend and im a secret friend of his cause his girlfriend see's me as a threat ? Despite the fact im with someone and if i wanted her boyfriend, i would still have him?

I hear you, but I believe it can be a fine line...
  • Tiff_09
    Options

my hubby has his moments, but he seems to have sporatic Alzheimers around Christmas & my birthday :wink:

:laugh:
    No kidding lol.. don't they start playing the music and putting up trees and lights the day after Halloween?
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Spending hours and hours at the mall shopping.

I don't get it! 15 mins at the mall and I have a headache! I loathe shopping with the passion of the burning sun.

This one, for sure. I won't even go shopping unless I know exactly what I'm buying and where to find it. I walk in, I buy, I get out.
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Men who act like children instead of men. Man up damn it. If you want trust, be trustworthy. If you desire respect then be respectable.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    when we say we can't be friends with other women.

1. This ^

2. Why some women are afraid to try vibrators...
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Girls who take a million Facebook and MFP photos of them looking the exact same.......and post them all
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    What I don't get about guys?
    Constant attention to spectator sports and only attention to spectator sports.
    Baseball and football are great and I enjoy watching, but jeeez, lets do something else sometimes.
    Football, beer and tits... what is it with straight guys!!! :huh:

Not that gay guys are any better... too many body fascists, celeb obsessed drama queens :laugh:
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    the married ladies... who it seems absolutely hate their husbands... Why the *kitten* did you get married then? and why are you still? if you dont like the man... get out.... don't make everybody listen to your endless complaints about him... especially if i happen to think he's an alright person...

oh and along the same lines.... if you marry a military man... expect him to be deployed... that's what they do.. yes you may feel bad about it and miss him and cry.... but don't complain and not support him and cause every issue you can cause all that does is make his job harder...
  • Tiff_09
    Options
    Girls who take a million Facebook and MFP photos of them looking the exact same.......and post them all

^this^ :indifferent:
  • Tiff_09
    Options

:laugh:
    No kidding lol.. don't they start playing the music and putting up trees and lights the day after Halloween?

:laugh: no, he forgets what type of things I want/need around those times... not when it occurs! :laugh:

:laugh: Well that makes more sense lol I hear ya
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Girls who get pregnant at 16

Why would u end ur life like that?

but, it makes for great tv.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    This has been said already, but...

I can't stand when I go out with girl friends, and they must call to "check in" with their SO. Why? Is he not a grown man? Is he incapable of caring for himself for a few measely hours? Is he five years old? My mother does this with her husband. And she's ALWAYS asking me if I need to call my husband when we're out and about. My answer is always, "Why?"

Frankly, one of the perks of marriage is no longer having to talk to him on the phone. We did that plenty when we were dating.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Guys that treat their ladies like crap.

I don't get it either. If you treat her like fertilizer, you won't get anything but *kitten* in return.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Just the general aggression. I typically prefer the company of women. A bunch of dudes trying to out-ape each other isn't my idea of a good time. I'm a pretty laid back guy and I look for the same in the people I associate with.