thegymbunny
thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
"faking" headaches

to me this seems weird.

Replies

• VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    along the same lines, using sex as a weapon. If he's not getting any, neither am I... and how is that any good?
  • thegymbunny
    Options
    along the same lines, using sex as a weapon. If he's not getting any, neither am I... and how is that any good?

Totally 100% agree.
  • SamHughes15
    SamHughes15 Posts: 149 Member
    Options

Totally 100% agree.

Agree!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Guys that treat their ladies like crap.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve: Women who suck up all of their guys time and want the guy to be at their side 24/7 and they get mad if the guy wants to spend time with friends, or doing whatever it is that they enjoy doing, such as hobbies, etc.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    ladies who've never had the big O with their spouse/significant other and just live like that. WHAT?!?!?!

Take matters into your owns hands. PLEASE!
  • SamHughes15
    SamHughes15 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Girls that just constantly slag people off ALL the time, even more when its about their "friends"
  • thegymbunny
    Options
    My pet peeve: Women who suck up all of their guys time and want the guy to be at their side 24/7 and they get mad if the guy wants to spend time with friends, or doing whatever it is that they enjoy doing, such as hobbies, etc.

Seriously nobody wants to be "that girl"
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    women who let their SO be their ENTIRE world. be your own person, have your own life, do your own stuff. studies prove that relationships are the better for it.

also, women who stay with abusers. or men for that matter. i don't understand ppl who stay. one hit and you're out the door. and if you're lucky enough to see the warning signs, you're gone long before that.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    First of all "props" about the sex thing from the women here.

What I don't get about guys?
    Constant attention to spectator sports and only attention to spectator sports.
    Baseball and football are great and I enjoy watching, but jeeez, lets do something else sometimes.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Spending hours and hours at the mall shopping.

I don't get it! 15 mins at the mall and I have a headache! I loathe shopping with the passion of the burning sun.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    -double post- damn you interwebs *shakes fist*
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Women who have been menstruating for years, some even decades, and they still b.itch and moan about it...get over it!
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Women who have been menstruating for years, some even decades, and they still b.itch and moan about it...get over it!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/325815-dear-tom
    ^^for example.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    women who make someone else responsible for their happiness. That is too much pressure for someone to have to live up to. I take responsibility for my happiness, it is not someone else's job!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    women who wine and ***** all the time about how thier partner doesnt cut the grass, or fix something ASAP or change a light bulb , LISTEN WOMEN if you want it done than DO IT...we are NOT helpless we can take care of things ourselves...YES it is nice when he steps up t the plate and helps out but we are capable.

I also dont like the type that are VERY NEEDY ! always wanting the attention .....YUK !!
  • kjeltring
    Options
    heh, this one is to both genders acctualy..

Men that treat girls like crap, and i mean CRAP...

And girls that stand in line for said guy...

i mean, WTF?!
  • thegymbunny
    Options
    Spending hours and hours at the mall shopping.

I don't get it! 15 mins at the mall and I have a headache! I loathe shopping with the passion of the burning sun.

if I had it my way I'd do all shopping online. I HATE shopping.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    - Love of shopping

- Faking O's

- Being *****es to other women

- Being whiny / weak / needy

- The need to complain about being female and the associated biological processes

- Asking men to carry your purse

- Wanting to be treated like a princess/goddess instead of an equal

- Pretending that motherhood is all unicorns and rainbows

I could go on and on... Men are generally much easier to be around.