Things you don't get about your gender

Options

Replies

• mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    ladies who've never had the big O with their spouse/significant other and just live like that. WHAT?!?!?!

Take matters into your owns hands. PLEASE!

Literally? :)

YES! Literally! Because (and I'll be honest here) if you can't get it yourself, how is someone ELSE supposed to help?! ;-)
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    The need of some women to get all dressed up to go to the grocery store or Walmart or some place like that. I like to look nice as much as the next girl, but....
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Women who'd rather not be able to see properly than wear glasses.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    What the people of my gender do does not concern me enough for me to be stumped by it.
  • mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I don't "get" women full stop. My ex from several years back for example...never ever understood her. A complete contradiction in terms.

Also, in no order the following:

high heels (they hurt)
    liquid eye liner - why?
    refusing to leave the house (even to buy milk) without a full war paint on
    who rehash the same arguments with their OH time and again - leave them or leave it already!
    women who judge how many people we sleep with - if you are my friend, deal with it.

I'm sure there are more - but having worked soley with guys for the last 18 months, my girl-dar is on the fritz. Send help!
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Girls who take a million Facebook and MFP photos of them looking the exact same.......and post them all

Thank you! I hate going out to eat or for a couple drinks and seeing the constant flashes from cameras. 15 girls all lined up, blocking the entrance / exit, duck faces on, posing for the camera. It won't even be a special event, it's the same girls every single weekend. How many times has anyone ever seen a group of guys do this?
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    ladies who've never had the big O with their spouse/significant other and just live like that. WHAT?!?!?!

Take matters into your owns hands. PLEASE!

Literally? :)

YES! Literally! Because (and I'll be honest here) if you can't get it yourself, how is someone ELSE supposed to help?! ;-)

Yes, I'll even show you how! It's not a way to live... :noway:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Just the general aggression. I typically prefer the company of women. A bunch of dudes trying to out-ape each other isn't my idea of a good time. I'm a pretty laid back guy and I look for the same in the people I associate with.

This and the nasty drunk thing,three beers and want to pick a fight...sheesh.
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I don't get why we think its funny to put sewing needles in tampons when we go over to other people's houses.

WHAT?!?!?!? That just sounds sadistic!!! Who does that???
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    balls
  • Written0318
    Options
    - Women who are constantly complaining, nagging, sad about something :@ it's not always good to hear the same thing over and over again!!!
    - Women who stay with filthy pigs of men just cause they don't want to be alone

This is soooooooooooooooo, my best friend and it drives me NUTS!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    oh, and when the co-worker consistantly tells me every single day how proud of me she is and how she needs to get back to the gym, since she pays for it every month and hasn't been in over a year and says she really needs ot lose weight, but then goes and buys 2 cookies in the deli - daily. Or, asks what I do, but doesn't really listen. I am not going to help someone who won't help themselves.
  • Written0318
    Options
    not all guys, Youll be surprised how much i can remember when I love someone.

my hubby has his moments, but he seems to have sporatic Alzheimers around Christmas & my birthday :wink:

lol how can you forget christmas?
    :laugh:
    No kidding lol.. don't they start playing the music and putting up trees and lights the day after Halloween?

:laugh: no, he forgets what type of things I want/need around those times... not when it occurs! :laugh:

Sounds just like my hubby - he'll go get jewelery and girly colored knick knacks - I'm a tom boy with a feminine side who love to cook. Get me a new spatula or a Wolfgang oots and pans set or something useful. Sheesh :happy: :laugh:
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    women who let their SO be their ENTIRE world. be your own person, have your own life, do your own stuff. studies prove that relationships are the better for it.

also, women who stay with abusers. or men for that matter. i don't understand ppl who stay. one hit and you're out the door. and if you're lucky enough to see the warning signs, you're gone long before that.

This ^^ is what I was going to put, almost word-for-word!

Additionally - women who do it ALL. Work full time, do the dishes, do the laundry, sweep, mop, clean everything, cook dinner, wash those dishes, AND do whatever it takes with the kids. This isn't the 1950's. I do most of the housework & take care of our 2 year old, but I am a work at home mom and he works full time outside the home. However, I have only done laundry a handful of times in the past 2 years. Laundry is HIS job. Bathing our son every night is HIS job, and getting our son dressed for bed is HIS job.

Even being at home with my son all day, I still need help around the house and he will do it. He lives here too, I am not a maid. He helped bring our child into this world, so he has a hand in raising him.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    women who wine and ***** all the time about how thier partner doesnt cut the grass, or fix something ASAP or change a light bulb , LISTEN WOMEN if you want it done than DO IT...we are NOT helpless we can take care of things ourselves...YES it is nice when he steps up t the plate and helps out but we are capable.

I also dont like the type that are VERY NEEDY ! always wanting the attention .....YUK !!

^^^^This...Oh how I dislike women like this!
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    the married ladies... who it seems absolutely hate their husbands... Why the *kitten* did you get married then? and why are you still? if you dont like the man... get out.... don't make everybody listen to your endless complaints about him... especially if i happen to think he's an alright person...

oh and along the same lines.... if you marry a military man... expect him to be deployed... that's what they do.. yes you may feel bad about it and miss him and cry.... but don't complain and not support him and cause every issue you can cause all that does is make his job harder...

haha...i was the blacksheep of all military wives...when he got deployed i dropped him off on base HOURS before he had to be there just to avoid the traffic. and when he came home 10 months later i was not there to greet him...find your own way home--there's THOUSANDS of people down there! he wasn't impressed when he came home 2 days before schedule after 9/11 and i was out galavanting in LA--and he didn't have a key to the house. oops. ya, we're divorced now.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Women who look down on me because I work on my own car, cut my own grass, do home repairs, etc. I happen to be proud of my capabilities, and it just astounds me how many women I talk to have an attitude of "Why do all that? That's what men are for".
  • ML0305
    Options
    OH and the woman that thinks she is the ONLY one that has ever been pregnant...SERIOUSLY LADIES EVERY WOMAN gets back pains, tummy pains, some get morning sickness, YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHER 80 MILLION women that gave birth !!!!!!! Quit your moaning !!

Come on ladies Put you big girl panties on and SUCK it up !!!!!!!!!!

^^^^ YES!!!! Finally someone who understands me!!!! Geez...I hate it when some women become p***ies when it comes to pregnancy and make it seem like they are handicapped!!!! C'mon seriously...well you sure weren't handicapped when you got preggers...I'm just saying!!!!! :ohwell:
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    being proud of being a bit*%

I don't get it, it's not hard to be a nice person.

Now, if pushed I can be.

But initially, why?
  • ML0305
    Options
    OH and the woman that thinks she is the ONLY one that has ever been pregnant...SERIOUSLY LADIES EVERY WOMAN gets back pains, tummy pains, some get morning sickness, YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHER 80 MILLION women that gave birth !!!!!!! Quit your moaning !!

Come on ladies Put you big girl panties on and SUCK it up !!!!!!!!!!

can't stand women who act like pregnancy is a handicap or disability!

HA!!!! I just said that!!!! Great minds think alike!