Nice things people have said about you lately...

Options

Replies

• hannahdiaz2
    Options
    I do a weekly weight loss competition and yesterday when I went to weigh in someone said "its not fair that you're competing, you're thin already". For the record I've lost 74 pounds total :)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    A stripper told me I was handsome last night... oh wait..you wanted it to be relevant ;o)

"Kevin, you're trimming down buddy!"
    LOL I didn't say anything about relevant.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    my mom told me she loves me.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Someone told me I have a confident walk.
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    A cop who pulled me over recently said, "I think you're beautiful. Will you go out with me tonight??" I never get hit on at all!! That will stay with me for a long, long time!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Disclaimer : I think he may be delusional and I'm old and still fat, but I'll take it. And yes I did a little" happy dance" This was in my MFP inbox last night..

" just saw your profile picture, you are absolutely stunning! Wow. You are doing an incredible job! Keep up the great work "

*SIGH*
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    That I have enchanting eyes, but it come from a creep so I'm not sure that counts. LOL
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Long one....

A parent from the opposing team was walking out to the parking lot along with my son and I. He told my son, "Great job on the field today, your dad taught you well!"

My son, who I will say again is the sweetest kid ever, said,"Thank you, but my mom taught me well!"

The man then turned to me and patted me on the back and said good job!
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    i was at the bar on saturday night and some hot young latin girl grabbed my butt when i walked by.

i thought that was a very nice compliment
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    That I have enchanting eyes, but it come from a creep so I'm not sure that counts. LOL
    It counts if the homeless guy that begs for money outside of the grocery store counts when he says, "Wow. Damn, girl, you are beautiful!" every time I walk by.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Random people come up and tell me that I have beautiful skin. *shurg* I guess thats better than nothin?
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options

I though you were going to go there. Did you call him out on it?
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Random people come up and tell me that I have beautiful skin. *shurg* I guess thats better than nothin?
    You are beautiful. And that's the truth.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    It counts if the homeless guy that begs for money outside of the grocery store counts when he says, "Wow. Damn, girl, you are beautiful!" every time I walk by.

LOL...ok, well then I guess it counts.
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    A cop who pulled me over recently said, "I think you're beautiful. Will you go out with me tonight??" I never get hit on at all!! That will stay with me for a long, long time!

You are kidding....Hate to break it to you, but I got the same message....THE SAME....pm me, ha. ha!!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    "You're clean."
  • msyeteva
    msyeteva Posts: 32
    Options
    Damn chick... where did all that sexy come from? :love:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    A few random people have used the word "stunning" to describe me lately. I think they are on crack, but I'll take it.

It is true. :love:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    "You're good weird, not bad weird."
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options

I though you were going to go there. Did you call him out on it?

Yes. I told him that if he ever said anything out of the way to me again, I would show my niece all the messages he has sent me. Didn't get a reply...lol