Nice things people have said about you lately...

Options

Replies

• Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Met a guy at a club this weekend who is in town from NY. I made a comment about needing to go to the east coast because they like thick girls over there. He spins me around, looks me up and down and says "you're not thick. You're sexy as hell"
    Coming from a guy i've never met, who turns out to be a personal trainer?
    Priceless :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    My husband was rubbing my back for me the other day after a hard workout and he said "Wow, I can really feel the weight loss in your back". I was like, what do you mean, and he said "Your back is flat and thin, no cushion. That made me feel great!!! :)

Last time I was home my mom told me I had (and I quotes) "one less fat roll in my back." I laughed, because she meant well. She just has no tact.
    That reminds me of the last time I saw my dad and he said, "Are you losing weight or are you just finally starting to look older?" WHAT?!! Haha. The moment the words left his lips he realized he made a mistake.
    A few random people have used the word "stunning" to describe me lately. I think they are on crack, but I'll take it.

Shut your mouth, missy.
    Aw, I love you.

Bahaha! Maybe that's why no one that doesn't already know me believes I'm 25, cuz my fat gives me a baby face!
    And I love you, too!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    My friend told me I was glowing but not in a pregnant way lol

My brother told me i'm looking skinnier and skinnier!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine who's a bodybuilder wants me to train him on arms. He asked me right after he got 3rd place in a show.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    none
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    none

Pshh..whatever..refer to my fetish thread response..LOL

The hair, goatee, beard, consider yourself complimented :wink:
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine who's a bodybuilder wants me to train him on arms. He asked me right after he got 3rd place in a show.

u do have pretty huge guns, no homo - unfortunately alot of it is determined by genes, but training never hurts..
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i've been told my flexibility has really improved...
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Bahaha! Maybe that's why no one that doesn't already know me believes I'm 25, cuz my fat gives me a baby face!
    And I love you, too!
    Nah, it's probably just good genes.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

u do have pretty huge guns, no homo - unfortunately alot of it is determined by genes, but training never hurts..

True but, my genes are not that great. I have a 5'7 dad that weighs 165 and a 5'5 brother that weighs 150. I'm barely average height at 5'9 but I busted my butt to get to 215lbs
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    ive gotten... "hey wheres the rest of your chin?"
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I have been told that i am cute as a button, that i look fantastic and that i am HOT!!!!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    For the first time ever I decided to be brave and wear a (almost) backless shirt out to the bar....it made me feel good that people thought I had a "sexy" back but both men & women kept touching my back in some way lol it got a little creepy.
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    your cheekbone is showing...coming from a dear friend at work just this morning, thank you my love! That made my day today :smile:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    My friend said I made his decade.
    I know, nothin to do with the way I look, but this made me happier to hear.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    This girl at work told me I had super awesome hair. It made me feel pretty great ^__^
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    That I have enchanting eyes, but it come from a creep so I'm not sure that counts. LOL

What kind of bra is that btw?
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    You made the cut when I cleaned up my friends list...
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    " just saw your profile picture, you are absolutely stunning! Wow. You are doing an incredible job! Keep up the great work "

*SIGH*

THIS ^^ is the message I was trying to quote and for some reason it quoted the wrong one....lol...

I got the same one...exactly...

Me too! hahaha Wish I could remember who it was that sent it!